Shanghai History MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: Lujiazui Lu 2, Shanghai, China Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 09:30 pm Details
- Phone: +8621-58793003
- Ticket Price: 120 CNY
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums, Family And Kids
Shanghai History Museum is a picturesque museum dedicated to the history of Shanghai, China. The collection of the museum focuses on the history of the place and has artefacts and relics that are around a hundred years old. There are many temporary exhibits that the place has and visiting them is a good idea if you want to know more about the city. The destination was opened in 1983 and was known as "Shanghai History and Artefacts Exhibition Hall".
Entrance Ticket Details For Shanghai History Museum
- For the 2nd sphere + Shanghai History Museum: 120 Yuan/person.
How to Reach Shanghai History Museum
- Take a bus from Fung Road Convention Center (Convention Center) orPearl Tower Road, Feng and Road.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Shanghai History Museum Address: Lujiazui Lu 2, Shanghai, China
- Shanghai History Museum Contact Number: +8621-58793003
- Shanghai History Museum Timing: 08:00 am - 09:30 pm
- Shanghai History Museum Price: 120 CNY
- Time required to visit Shanghai History Museum: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.49% of people who visit Shanghai include Shanghai History Museum in their plan
60% of people start their Shanghai History Museum visit around 08 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Shanghai History Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shanghai History Museum
People normally club together Shanghai Urban Planning Exhibition Centre and The Shanghai Acrobatic Troupe while planning their visit to Shanghai History Museum.