Shanghai Ifc MallCurrently Open [Closes at 10:00 pm]
- Address: 8 Century Ave, Pudong, Shanghai, China
- Timings: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2120207000
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mall, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Shanghai Ifc Mall - Review
Shanghai IFC Mall is a stunning commercial building complex and a shopping Centre and has two tower blocks at an astounding height of 249.9 meters. Located in Lujiazui, in Pudong the destination is known and known well for its iconic architecture and design. There are also luxurious chain restaurants and international fashion brands that you can purchase. So give the place a try and you may stumble upon something that you like.
How To reach Shanghai Ifc Mall by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Lujiazui Ring Road trade route name.
- Take the subway from Lujiazui Ring Road trade route name.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shanghai Ifc Mall
6.58% of people who visit Shanghai include Shanghai Ifc Mall in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
29.14% of people start their Shanghai Ifc Mall visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shanghai Ifc Mall
89.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shanghai Ifc Mall
Shanghai Ifc Mall Map
Shanghai Ifc Mall Trips
Shanghai Ifc Mall, Shanghai Reviews
All QuestionsShanghai ifc mall
- N & W Ry Co.
- Iaeger First United Methodist Church
- McDowell Public Library
- Shade Gap Presbyterian Church
- Harpers Memorial Park
- Fair Ridge Assembly Of God
- St Luke's United Methodist Church
- Shade Gap Bible Church
- Burnt Cabins Emergency Strip
- Pear Tree Game Ranch
- Lake County Fairgrounds
- Hunter's Rv Park
- Parkway Rv & Mobile Home Park
- Withrotor Airport
- Teed's Airport