Shanghai Maglev MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Shang Hai Ci Fu Jiao Tong Ke Ji Guan Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi China 201204
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-28907777
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Shanghai Maglev Museum - Review
Shanghai Maglev Museum is devoted to the magnetic levitation train. If you are someone who want to know more about the transportation in the city and the vivid history behind it then visiting this attraction is a good idea. There is much information available about the airport systems that will leave you in awe. A fun-filled and learning experience is what the destination offers. The museum is very informational and good to spend some time at.
Shanghai Maglev Museum Ticket Prices
- Free with a Maglev ticket.
How To reach Shanghai Maglev Museum by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Longyang Road subway station.
- Take a subway from Longyang Road.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shanghai Maglev Museum
4.02% of people who visit Shanghai include Shanghai Maglev Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
52.84% of people start their Shanghai Maglev Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shanghai Maglev Museum
92.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shanghai Maglev Museum
Shanghai Maglev Museum Map
Shanghai Maglev Museum Trips
Shanghai Maglev Museum, Shanghai Reviews
All QuestionsShanghai maglev museum
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows