Shanghai Maglev MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Shang Hai Ci Fu Jiao Tong Ke Ji Guan Pudong Xinqu, Shanghai Shi China 201204
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +86-28907777
- Ticket Price: 10 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Shanghai Maglev Museum - Review
Shanghai Maglev Museum is devoted to the magnetic levitation train. If you are someone who want to know more about the transportation in the city and the vivid history behind it then visiting this attraction is a good idea. There is much information available about the airport systems that will leave you in awe. A fun-filled and learning experience is what the destination offers. The museum is very informational and good to spend some time at.
Shanghai Maglev Museum Ticket Prices
- Free with a Maglev ticket.
How To reach Shanghai Maglev Museum by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Longyang Road subway station.
- Take a subway from Longyang Road.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shanghai Maglev Museum
2.01% of people who visit Shanghai include Shanghai Maglev Museum in their plan
95% of people start their Shanghai Maglev Museum visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shanghai Maglev Museum
People normally also visit M50 Creative Space while planning their trip to Shanghai Maglev Museum.