Shanghai Ocean AquariumCurrently Closed
- Address: No.1388 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2158779988
- Ticket Price: 160 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids, Tunnel
Shanghai Ocean Aquarium - Review
This oceanic aquarium is considered to be one of the best in the world. There are numerous species of fishes and oceanic animals that are housed in this aquarium.
The main draw of this aquarium is a one hundred and twenty meter tunnel like aquarium that provides tourists with a number of marine habitats. The parts of the tunnel simulate an open ocean, a coastal reef, a shark cove, a kelp cave and also a coral reef.
The longest aquarium tunnel in the world, this public aquarium should be one of the prime pit stops in your trip to Shanghai.
Shanghai Ocean Aquarium Ticket Prices
- 160 Yuan for adults, 110 Yuan for children.
Shanghai Ocean Aquarium Hours
- Closed on Occasion.
- The closing timings are extended to 9pm during summer vacations and on Chinese New Year and Chinese National Day.
How To reach Shanghai Ocean Aquarium by Public Transport
- Subway to Lujiazui, Line 2
Restaurants Near Shanghai Ocean Aquarium
- Jia Jia Tang Bao
- Chinese Grandmother restaurant – local delicacies
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shanghai Ocean Aquarium
37.34% of people who visit Shanghai include Shanghai Ocean Aquarium in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
47.62% of people start their Shanghai Ocean Aquarium visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Shanghai Ocean Aquarium
83.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shanghai Ocean Aquarium