Shanghai Renmin ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: 231 Nanjing W Rd, Huangpu, Shanghai, China
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2163720626
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Shanghai Renmin Park is also known as “The People's Park”. The park holds an area of 24.3 acres (98,200 square meters) and runs from the Middle Xizang Road in the east to North Huangpi Road in the west. There are basically three areas that are the east, middle and the west. There are many events and other things that you can go to in the park. So visit the park and you will not be disappointed.
- Take a bus from West of Nanjing Road Pedestrian Street
- Take the subway from People's Square
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
2.29% of people who visit Shanghai include Shanghai Renmin Park in their plan
66.67% of people start their Shanghai Renmin Park visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shanghai Renmin Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shanghai Renmin Park