Shanghai Zhongshan ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: Zhong Shan Gong Yuan 780 Chang Ning Lu ZhongShan GongYuan, Changning Qu, Shanghai Shi China
- Timings: 05:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-62525225
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Leisure, Family And Kids, Nature
Shanghai Zhongshan Park - Review
Shanghai Zhongshan Park is located in the Changning District and has a variety of trees and flowers. Established in 1914 by the Shanghai Municipal Council the park was originally named “Jessfield Park". The park offers peace and serenity amidst nature and is one of the best and well maintained parks in the city. If you are travelling with kids then visiting this place is a good idea as there is ample of playing space.
How To reach Shanghai Zhongshan Park by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Zhongshan Park Metro Station.
- Take the subway from Zhongshan Park.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shanghai Zhongshan Park
1.98% of people who visit Shanghai include Shanghai Zhongshan Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
58.52% of people start their Shanghai Zhongshan Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shanghai Zhongshan Park
92.79% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shanghai Zhongshan Park
Shanghai Zhongshan Park Map
Shanghai Zhongshan Park Trips
Shanghai Zhongshan Park, Shanghai Reviews
All QuestionsShanghai zhongshan park
- Pauls Valley City Library
- Paul & Pine Church Of Christ
- Pauls Valley Station
- Pauls Valley Seventh-Day Adventist Church
- Pauls Valley City Lake
- First Assembly Of God
- Delta Public Transit
- Swivelind Tree Stands
- Valley Vineyards & Winery
- Liberty Baptist Church
- Grace Baptist Church
- Valley Christian Church
- Royal Twin Theatre
- Valley Life Church