Shanghai ZooCurrently Closed
- Address: Changning, Hongqiao Road, No. 2381, Shanghai, China
- Timings: 07:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2162687775
- Ticket Price: 40 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Wildlife Park, Zoo, Family And Kids
Shanghai Zoo - Review
Shanghai zoo is the main zoological garden in the district. The zoo is famed for its collection of animals that are just a delight to visit. The list of animals include giant pandas, golden snub-nosed monkeys, South China tigers, hoopoe, black bulbuls, scimitar-horned oryx, great hornbills and Bactrian camels. Visit the destination and get to see some of the most amazing and majestic animals out there. The place is also great as there are many varieties of plants.
Shanghai Zoo Ticket Prices
- For Adults (above 18 years old): CNY 40
- For those who are 6-18 years old: CNY 20
- An adult can bring a child under 6 years old or 4.2 feet (1.3 meters) for free.
How To reach Shanghai Zoo by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Shanghai Zoo
- Take a subway from Shanghai Zoo
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shanghai Zoo
4.75% of people who visit Shanghai include Shanghai Zoo in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
46.26% of people start their Shanghai Zoo visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shanghai Zoo
91.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shanghai Zoo