She Shan CathedralCurrently Open
- Address: China, Shanghai, Songjiang, Sheshanzhen, Huanshan Rd, West Sheshan Yama Map
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +8621-57651521
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Architecture , Cathedral
Sheshan Basilica in shanghai is officially known as the National Shrine and Minor Basilica of Our Lady of Sheshan. The place is a brilliant Roman catholic church and sees a lot of tourists due to its picturesque and dreamy location and amazing landscape. The destination has received much praise because of its architecture and design. The Shrine earlier known as Zose Basilica is a hot tourist spot today.
She Shan Cathedral Hours
- Timings can be known best locally.
How to Reach She Shan Cathedral
- Take a bus from Sheshan (Sheshan Observatory) or She Shan Sen Forest Park.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
- She Shan Cathedral Address: China, Shanghai, Songjiang, Sheshanzhen, Huanshan Rd, West Sheshan Yama
- She Shan Cathedral Contact Number: +8621-57651521
- She Shan Cathedral Timing: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit She Shan Cathedral: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
4.22% of people who visit Shanghai include She Shan Cathedral in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
42.86% of people start their She Shan Cathedral visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see She Shan Cathedral
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting She Shan Cathedral
People normally club together Zhujiajiao Ancient Town and Shanghai Tower while planning their visit to She Shan Cathedral.