Sheshan golf club is a charming golf course in the destination and is located in the west of the city. The park was designed by the firm called Nelson & Haworth Design. So if you love the sport of golf then this is one destination that you should not miss out on. So visit the destination and play a friendly game of golf. The place is good to while away some time.
- Green Fee Weekday (RMB): Member Guest- 720, Visitor- 920
- Green Fee Weekend & Holiday (RMB): Member Guest- 920, Visitors- 1200
- Caddie Fee (RMB): 180
- Lump Sum Weekday (RMB): Member-360, Member Guest- 880, Visitor- 1000
- Lump Sum Weekend & Holiday (RMB): Member- 360, Member Guest- 1280, Visitor- 1380
- Admission only on reservation.
- Take a bus from golf course.
- Take a subway from golf course.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.69% of people who visit Shanghai include Sheshan Golf Club in their plan
66.67% of people start their Sheshan Golf Club visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sheshan Golf Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sheshan Golf Club
People normally also visit Huangpu River Shanghai while planning their trip to Sheshan Golf Club.