Sheshan Golf Club
- Address: 288 Linyin New Rd, Songjiang, Shanghai, China
- Phone: +86-2157798088
- Ticket Price: 920 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Golf Course, Family And Kids
Sheshan Golf Club - Review
Sheshan golf club is a charming golf course in the destination and is located in the west of the city. The park was designed by the firm called Nelson & Haworth Design. So if you love the sport of golf then this is one destination that you should not miss out on. So visit the destination and play a friendly game of golf. The place is good to while away some time.
Sheshan Golf Club Ticket Prices
- Green Fee Weekday (RMB): Member Guest- 720, Visitor- 920
- Green Fee Weekend & Holiday (RMB): Member Guest- 920, Visitors- 1200
- Caddie Fee (RMB): 180
- Lump Sum Weekday (RMB): Member-360, Member Guest- 880, Visitor- 1000
- Lump Sum Weekend & Holiday (RMB): Member- 360, Member Guest- 1280, Visitor- 1380
Sheshan Golf Club Opening and Closing Hours
- Admission only on reservation.
How To reach Sheshan Golf Club by Public Transport
- Take a bus from golf course.
- Take a subway from golf course.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sheshan Golf Club
3.27% of people who visit Shanghai include Sheshan Golf Club in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
40.34% of people start their Sheshan Golf Club visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Sheshan Golf Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sheshan Golf Club