Vue BarCurrently Open
- Address: 199 Huangpu Rd, Hongkou, Shanghai, China, 200080
- Timings: 02:30 pm - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2163931234
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Food And Drinks, Club
Vue Bar - Review
Vue Bar is a stylish and chic bar that is known for its comfortable and grand setting and great drinks. The club offers a variety of premium beverages and a good selection of champagnes. There is also a pen-air terrace featuring daybed seating that you can try with your friends and family. One more feature about the bar is that it has a scintillating Whirlpool bath to soak you.
Vue Bar Opening and Closing Hours
- Public holidays: 5:30pm – 2:30am
How To reach Vue Bar by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Daming Road Minhang Road.
- Take a subway from International Passenger Transport Center.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Vue Bar
3.47% of people who visit Shanghai include Vue Bar in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
62.98% of people start their Vue Bar visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Vue Bar
90.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vue Bar
Vue Bar Map
Vue Bar Trips
Vue Bar, Shanghai Reviews
Super bar and fantastic view! Just when you arrive at the reception of the hotel you can already feel that you are about to discover a nice place. Then the lift with a view outside taking you up to the 32th floor in a second! And the view even from the lift... wahoo!! Then you get to the reception entrance was 110 and include a drink and the choice of drink include Champagne! (And a Good French one!) What else to ask for? Make sur you go to the top and get you pics with the real view ! It’s amazing and I went there on a cloudy day so can’t even imagine how nice it will be in a clear day! Honestly don’t look further : you want the view and the nice drink, you find the place!
It was great just nothing had been seen because of the weather.
The view is probably the most amazing you can get in Shanghai! You have to pay one drink in deposit to enter but it's totally worth it. There's even a Whirlpool. Better go here than the platform at the financial tower
Great view. Limited choice
The view is amazing. The cocktails are pedestrian, but if you go to the bar in the back, the bartender may be bored enough to put in some effort.
All QuestionsVue bar
- Muzeum Oręża Polskiego
- Park Im. Stefana Żeromskiego
- Parafia Rzymsko-katolicka P.w. Wniebowzięcia Najświętszej Maryi Panny
- Zgromadzenie Sióstr Felicjanek
- Zespół Parafialny Parafii Pw. św. Wojciecha Caritas Diecezji Koszalińsko - Kołobrzeskiej
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Miłosierdzia Bożego
- Zgromadzenie Zakonne Córek Najczystrzego Serca NMP
- Regionalne Centrum Kultury
- Kościół Rektoralny Niepokalanego Poczęcia NMP
- Parafia Rzymsko-Katolicka P.w. Św. Macieja Apostoła
- Dom Parafialny
- Klub Garnizonowy
- Zespół Parafialny Parafii Pw. św. Michała Archanioła Caritas Diecezji Koszalińsko - Kołobrzeskiej
- Parafia Rzymsko-katolicka P.w. Matki Bożej Uzdrowienia Chorych