Yuyuan Old StreetCurrently Open
- Address: China, Shanghai, Huangpu, Yuyuan New Rd, Yuyuan
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Family And Kids, Streets
About Yuyuan Old Street, Shanghai
Yuyuan Old Street is also known as Yuyuan Garden Street. The destination is famous for its hopping district that attracts thousands each year. If you're looking for souvenirs from China then visit this place and you will not be disappointed. There are many cafes and restaurants that are located in this vicinity that you can have a nice lunch or just regular coffee at. So put on your shopping shoes and shop till your heart desires.
How To reach Yuyuan Old Street by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Temple Yuyuan.
- Take the subway from Yu Garden.
- Take a taxi or rental to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shanghai before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shanghai and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Yuyuan Old Street
7.32% of people who visit Shanghai include Yuyuan Old Street in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
38.7% of people start their Yuyuan Old Street visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Yuyuan Old Street
89.6% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yuyuan Old Street
Yuyuan Old Street Map
Yuyuan Old Street Trips
Yuyuan Old Street, Shanghai Reviews
All QuestionsYuyuan old street
- La Teñada
- Iglesia De Santa María Del Azogue
- Biblioteca Publica
- Iglesia De San Juan
- Conjunto Histórico Artístico De Valderas
- Plaza De Toros De Valderas
- Promocion Servicios Culturales Recreativos
- Bodega Casto Pequeño
- Ayuntamiento De Valderas
- Museo Parroquial De Valderas
- Bodega Vinos De La Ribera De La Cea S.coop
- Parroquia De Riudaura
- Castillo De Los Davila
- Antonia Pereda Diaz
- Castillo De Puente Del Congosto