Best Time To Visit Shantou
Shantou weather is distinctly divided into seasons. Spring is pleasant, summer is hot and rainy, autumn is cool and windy and the winter is cold but sunny.
- Summers (June – August): Hot, wet and humid. The tourists will have to face typhoon alerts during this time.
- Autumn (September – November): The season has the best balance in daily temperatures and is considered a peak season. T-shirts and shorts will suit the days you stroll around, but pack light sweaters for the evenings
- Spring (March – May): Nicely mild and temperate at first, but ends with the wettest weather of the year. Bring those umbrellas everywhere. Slightly, an off season!
- Winters (December – February): Winters are mild, but can be frosty on rare occasions. Crisp air and clear skies make for a pleasant contrast to summer. Coats, sweaters and light jackets are recommended.
So, the best time to visit Shantou is September to November end or early December.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Shantou is June.
Least humid month in Shantou is February.
- Best time to visit Tropic Of Cancer Shantou in Shantou