Al Ittihad Square ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Al Soor, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
If you want to escape the hustle bustle of Sharjah, head over to the heart of the city! Located near the King Faisal Mosque and thus giving beautiful views of the same, the Al Ittihad Square Park is the place to have a lovely picnic if you are visiting the city with your family and kids. If you are a fitness freak, you can head over to the park for an early morning jog or yoga session.
Al Ittihad Square Park Travel Tips
- Friday evenings tend to be a little crowded.
- Avoid visiting during noon, it gets really sunny.
Al Ittihad Square Park Hours
- It is recommended to visit between 7 am to 11 am.
How to Reach Al Ittihad Square Park
- Bus stop: Sharjah, King Faisl Rd, Gold Souq (Old)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sharjah before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sharjah and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Sharjah include Al Ittihad Square Park in their plan
42.86% of people start their Al Ittihad Square Park visit around 09 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Al Ittihad Square Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Al Ittihad Square Park