Al Majaz WaterfrontCurrently Open
- Address: Al Buheirah Corniche Road, Al Majaz 2 - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +971-65521552
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Garden, Park, Family And Kids
Al Majaz Waterfront - Review
The Al Majaz waterfront is a beautiful lakefront garden located around the Altaqwa Mosque. Boasting of lush manicured lawns, within the boundaries of the waterfront you will find:
- Family friendly attractions
- Fountains that are lit up magnificently in the evenings
- Play areas for children
- Plenty of restaurants
- A jogging track
- Mini Golf
- Mini Splash Park
While exploring the Al Majaz Waterfront, you have to experience the stunning ‘The Hierarchy of Being' sculpture. No, we don’t mean – see the sculpture, we actually mean ‘experience it’.
Al Majaz Waterfront Information
- Please do not litter around.
- Avoid visiting during noon as it tends to get very sunny.
Al Majaz Waterfront Ticket Prices
- Although entrance is free, charges apply for some attractions and activities within the park.
Al Majaz Waterfront Opening and Closing Hours
- Restaurants and activity centres have their individual opening and closing timings. Please check the official website for the same.
How To reach Al Majaz Waterfront by Public Transport
- Sharjah, Al Wahda Rd, Al Wahda Center 2 2 bus stop
- Sharjah, Al Wahda Road , City Center 2 bus stop
- Sharjah, King Faisl Rd, Jumbo (Sony) 2 bus stop
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sharjah before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sharjah and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Al Majaz Waterfront
95% of people who visit Sharjah include Al Majaz Waterfront in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
62.61% of people start their Al Majaz Waterfront visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Al Majaz Waterfront
82.98% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Al Majaz Waterfront
Al Majaz Waterfront Map
Al Majaz Waterfront Trips
Al Majaz Waterfront, Sharjah Reviews
This is one of the best tourist destination in Sharjah.Main attraction is the dancing fountain. Every day evening it starts at a particular timing.There are several food outlets and restaurants in this area. There is jogging track with distant marked for the convenience.
One of the best places to be in Sharjah. Ample of open space,recreational areas for kids of all ages, nice snack zone... walking trek for people who'd like to walk... mosque is close-by... washroom is clean. All in all a-one-place weekend fun for the entire family.
It is a very big garden where all the children play and gettogether is done. It is near to my house we can go any time. The fresh air in the morning is very comfortable. We can go and study there and roam, walk.
Such a nice place it is. Here you can find true nature,the cool winds in winter time and pleasant evenings in summers.
Wonderful experience, easily accessible park, less crowded on normal days but weekends got crowds. Good place for long run jogging
All QuestionsAl majaz waterfront
- Liberty Baptist Church
- First New Deal
- Sleepy Holler Camp Ground
- Long Memorial United Methodist Church
- Barton Chapel Baptist Church
- New Bama Dragway
- Sleepy Holler Independent Church
- Argo Church Of God
- Spiritual Needs Center
- Tackle World
- Port Of Cordova
- Long Memorial Methodist Episcopal Church
- Mt Pilgrim P B Church
- Hudson-Kirby Stadium
- Cordova Free-Will Baptist Church