Al Majaz Waterfront7727 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Al Buheirah Corniche Road, Al Majaz 2 - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +971-65521552
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Waterfront, Garden, Park, Family And Kids
The Al Majaz waterfront is a beautiful lakefront garden located around the Altaqwa Mosque. Boasting of lush manicured lawns, within the boundaries of the waterfront you will find:
- Family friendly attractions
- Fountains that are lit up magnificently in the evenings
- Play areas for children
- Plenty of restaurants
- A jogging track
- Mini Golf
- Mini Splash Park
While exploring the Al Majaz Waterfront, you have to experience the stunning ‘The Hierarchy of Being' sculpture. No, we don’t mean – see the sculpture, we actually mean ‘experience it’.
Al Majaz Waterfront Travel Tips
- Please do not litter around.
- Avoid visiting during noon as it tends to get very sunny.
Entrance Ticket Details For Al Majaz Waterfront
- Although entrance is free, charges apply for some attractions and activities within the park.
Al Majaz Waterfront Timings
- Restaurants and activity centres have their individual opening and closing timings. Please check the official website for the same.
How to Reach Al Majaz Waterfront
- Sharjah, Al Wahda Rd, Al Wahda Center 2 2 bus stop
- Sharjah, Al Wahda Road , City Center 2 bus stop
- Sharjah, King Faisl Rd, Jumbo (Sony) 2 bus stop
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sharjah before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sharjah and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Sharjah include Al Majaz Waterfront in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
45.51% of people start their Al Majaz Waterfront visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Al Majaz Waterfront
94.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Al Majaz Waterfront
Al Majaz Waterfront Reviews & Ratings
entrance ticket price adult and children how muchAnswer Report Abuse
There is no entry fee to visit the Al Majaz Waterfront. But, you will be charged for using the children's play area. To know those prices you can call on 971 6 511 7000.Report Abuse
Dear Sir, I wants to know the activity at Al Majaz park from 14-Dec-2018 to 5-Jan-2019 because my parents are coming to visit sharjah .Any information system through SMS to know about day to day activity during above days. Thanks 0555013262Answer Report Abuse
Hi Jitendra. It is recommended that you visit the official website of Al Majaz Waterfront to know the events that are being held there between December 14, 2018, to January 5, 2019. You may even call them on 971 6 511 7000 to know more about it.Report Abuse