Al Noor Mosque
- Address: Corniche Street, Al Majaz 1 - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
- Phone: +971-65680055
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mosque, Family And Kids
Al Noor Mosque - Review
Sharjah city is home to over 600 mosques and the Al Noor Mosque is arguably the most famous mosque of them all. Having striking architecture, the mosque has a Turkish Ottoman design and it is said that the architecture was influenced by the famous Sultan Ahmed Mosque of Istanbul. There are only 3 mosques in Sharjah that are open to visitors and the Al Noor Mosque is one of them. The mosque was built by order of her Highness Sheikha Jawaher bint Mohammed al Qassimi, the wife of the ruler of Sharjah. Completed in the year 2005, Al Noor Mosque is open for a visit by non- Muslims only on Mondays at 10 am. Plan your visit accordingly.
Al Noor Mosque Information
- Registration is required for the visit. The registration area is located at entrance of mosque.
- Wearing conservative clothing is recommended. No shorts or skirts above the knee are allowed.
- Tour guides and tour companies must not enter the Mosque unless accompanied by a registered guide from the Sharjah Centre for Cultural Communication.
- Photography and cameras are permitted during the Mosque visit.
- Private visits can be arranged.
Al Noor Mosque Hours
- Although Muslims can visit the mosque for prayers and for exploring its beauty, non- Muslims are allowed entry only on Mondays via a guided tour which commences at 10 a.m.
How To reach Al Noor Mosque by Public Transport
- Sharjah, King Faisl Rd, Jumbo (Sony) 2 bus stop.
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sharjah before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sharjah and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Al Noor Mosque
95% of people who visit Sharjah include Al Noor Mosque in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
21.15% of people start their Al Noor Mosque visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Al Noor Mosque
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Al Noor Mosque
Al Noor Mosque Trips
Al Noor Mosque, Sharjah Reviews
Magnificent architecture, looking amazing on the outside and inside ماشاءالله ! Wudu area is very clean, tidy and air conditioned. The carpet inside the mosque is super soft your feet almost sinks inside and air conditioning is top notch! Very well built spacious mosque to do your prayers. Parking outside the mosque 🕌 is free for only prayer time.
I love that place.Its very beautiful mosque. i visit bhara Cornish then I most go there. Then I feel too much relaxation.
A very huge and beautiful Mosque in Sharjah. Very lovely place to visit. The environment around is very attractive.
Prayer House Difinatly best place to relax and drop all your issues out of your mind
Aesthetic Islamic architecture mosque, during light festivals of sharjah it completely shows the ultimate good looks. Area is so nice above Cornish.