Arabia's Wildlife Centre245 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Interchange 9, After Airport, Al Dhaid Road, Near Al Bataeh - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +971-65311999
- Ticket Price: 15 AED
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Sanctuary , Family And Kids, Nature
Housing the world’s largest collection of Arabian Wildlife, the Arabian Wildlife Centre is a must visit on your tour of Sharjah. This is the only zoological park in the Middle East to be indoors, the centre has been divided into many sections depending upon the group of animal species. The Arabian Wildlife Centre is home to reptiles, ungulates, birds, invertebrates, marine life and nocturnal animals. It even houses a variety of desert plants. If you are visiting Sharjah with your children, this place should be on your travel itinerary.
Arabia's Wildlife Centre Travel Tips
- Photography is not permitted within the centre.
Entrance Ticket Details For Arabia's Wildlife Centre
- Adults: 15 AED
- Children (12 to 16): 5 AED
- Free entry for children under 12 years.
Arabia's Wildlife Centre Hours
- Last entry is at 5.30 pm. The place might be closed on public holidays. Please call up and confirm before visiting.
How to Reach Arabia's Wildlife Centre
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sharjah before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sharjah and book an accommodation of your choice.
10.88% of people who visit Sharjah include Arabia's Wildlife Centre in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
62.22% of people start their Arabia's Wildlife Centre visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Arabia's Wildlife Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arabia's Wildlife Centre
Arabia's Wildlife Centre Reviews & Ratings
Arabian Wildlife Center is open today?Answer Report Abuse
Hi, a week ago a very beautiful small bird came and sat on my home balcony in Midriff Dubai. It was multi color and like I have never seen before. I took many pictures. Can someone help me identify this beautiful bird? Best Regards, FaranAnswer Report Abuse
High chances of the bird being a Lilac-breasted Roller.Report Abuse