Events and Festivals in Sharjah
- Sharjah Light Festival: A nine-day long event taking place in February lights up the emirate in colour. All the historical and prominent buildings, structures and landmarks of the city are illuminated brilliantly. Provides for fabulous photography opportunities.
- Sharjah International Arabian Horse Festival: Is conducted to highlight the importance and significance of Arabian horses in the Arabian heritage and culture. Takes place at the Sharjah Equestrian & Racing Club.
- Summer Shopping Festival: Runs parallel to the Dubai Shopping Festival. If you’ve got shopping on your mind, this is one event you should not miss!
Trip plans for Sharjah
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Sharjah
Sharjah Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Sharjah
Save 11%Sharjah Arts Heritage and Culture TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
Discover Sharjah Museums in one day the legacy of arts, heritage and culture.
Save 11%Desert Adventure from Sharjah with Dune Bash and BBQ Dinner2 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Your trip to the U.A.E. will not be fulfilled without exploring the magnificent activities of the evening desert safari. Spen...
Save 7%Hatta Mountain Safari 4 WD Drive & Hajjar Mountains & Hatta Heritage VillageNew on TripHobo
Duration: 6 Hrs
Explore Dubai Hatta Mountain Safari with Thrill Drive & Dune Bashing Guide and Lunch included explore many unique pl...
Save 7%4X4 Morning Dubai Desert Safari with Camel riding1 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
Take a chance to catch the morning in the Arabian desert, enjoy the desert experience and camel ride.
- Events & Festivals in Dubai
- Events & Festivals in Abu Dhabi
- Events & Festivals in Fujairah
- Events & Festivals in Ajman
- Events & Festivals in Deira
- Events & Festivals in Al Riffa