Sharjah AquariumCurrently Closed
- Address: Al Meena Street,Al Khan Area,Near Sharjah Maritime Museum - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +971-65285288
- Ticket Price: 25 AED
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Family And Kids
Sharjah Aquarium - Review
Sharjah aquarium opened in the year 2008. The Sharjah Aquarium takes visitors on a magnificent journey into the deep blue waters. Visitors get to explore the diverse marine creatures along with getting insights into the historic ports and coastal areas of Sharjah. Housing over 150 species, at the aquarium, you will find moray eels, clownfish, reef sharks, seahorses, sea rays and many other such water creatures. Spread across 2 floors, the Sharjah Aquarium’s main aim is to raise awareness about the importance of the marine environment and ways to protect it.
Sharjah Aquarium Information
- While visiting the Sharjah Aquarium, do check out the nearby Sharjah Maritime Museum.
Sharjah Aquarium Ticket Prices
Sharjah aquarium entrance fee -
- Children below 2 years: Free
- Children (2-12 years): 15 AED
- Adults: 25 AED
Sharjah aquarium ticket rate -
- Children group of 6 or more (2-12 years): 10 AED each
- Adult group of 6 or more: 15 AED each
Sharjah aquarium tickets price for tourist groups -
- Children tourist group below 2 years: Free
- Children tourist group (2-12 years): 10 AED each
- Adult tourist group (13+ years): 15 AED each
Sharjah aquarium entry fee for Schools -
- Government school trips: Free
- Private school trips: 5 AED each
Sharjah Aquarium Opening and Closing Hours
Sharjah aquarium timings -
- Saturday to Thursday: 8 am - 8 pm
- Sharjah aquarium timings Friday: 4 pm- 10 pm
- Sunday: Closed
Sharjah aquarium ramadan timings may be change.
How To reach Sharjah Aquarium by Public Transport
- By Taxi: Hiring a taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sharjah before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sharjah and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sharjah Aquarium
95% of people who visit Sharjah include Sharjah Aquarium in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
63.93% of people start their Sharjah Aquarium visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Sharjah Aquarium
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sharjah Aquarium
Sharjah Aquarium Map
Sharjah Aquarium Trips
Sharjah Aquarium, Sharjah Reviews
A simple yet satisfying, and cheap aquarium. At the entrance you can take a photograph to the back of a green screen, which you can buy if you like it. Soon you'll be greeted by various fish species, fun facts, and a few history lessons. Escalator is available, and moving with a stroller is easy. Near the end, there is a coffee and gift shop, and a balcony––a truly beautiful display of water and land. Highly recommended.My only opinion is. AMAZING. WHY? Cheap.The restaurant around the corner however was pricey. Maybe way before or go just a little further after.
It's a beautiful and well set up aquatic space, with lots of different animal species and great information. For the price you pay they should restrict the number of people in the building to make viewing a better experience. Displays were good if you could see through all the people. Thought we would have had a more enjoyable experience but we didn't. Some displays were very good but others were not
I have visited Sharjah Aquarium couple of time with family and guests and it’s amazing indoor visiting place. Variety of fish are available, it’s amazing and great fun to children and elders as well. Ticket price is economical and friendly staff over there.
The place is nice and cool at the Al Khan Beach, overlooking the sea. Nicely created and a very informative place for all the students and knowledge-hungry people. Price could be little on a higher side (or rather can say could have evenly priced for family). Not very exotic but is worth a visit. good recreation of artificial mangroves and other corals found in the Arabian Gulf. Fishes are handsome numbers and variety, but not very exotic
A nice place to visit while in Sharjah. A good place to bring the kids too. They with certainly enjoy it. For me it was much better than Dubai aquarium. Sharjah aquarium is creative, informative and fun too. Good view from its balcony. Nice cafeteria. Good lightings... Its a must visit.
All QuestionsSharjah aquarium
Ramadan timingsAnswer Report Abuse
For Ramadan timings of Sharjah Aquarium, you can call them on 971 6 528 5288.Report Abuse
- Carabinieri Caserma
- Villaggio Turistico Bungalow Residence
- Casa Canonica Padri Stimmatini
- Campeggio Le Casette SRL Arturo Rosa
- La Cometa Di Caruso Italia
- Azzurra 48 SAS Di Commisso & C.
- Parrocchia Immacolata
- Ufficio Locale Marittimo Di Sapri
- Servizi Cimiteriali SRL
- Chiesa Santa Maria Nascente Di Vighignolo
- Piccolo Teatro
- Parini Pesca SRL
- Parrocchia S. Margherita V.M.
- Castelletto Music Garden
- Parrocchia Di S. Giovanni Battista