Sharjah Maritime Museum, SharjahCurrently Open
- Address: Al Khan, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
- Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +971-65222002
- Ticket Price: 10 AED
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
About Sharjah Maritime Museum, Sharjah
If you want to know more about Emirate’s marine history and heritage, head over to the Sharjah Maritime Museum. Being a coastal area, the sea played a major role in the development of Sharjah over 6000 years ago. On display are fascinating objects and artefacts such as:
- traditional wooden dhows
- Arabian pearls
- The Al Qasimiyah ship docked opposite the museum
- The Asamaa Ship
- Information about traditional fishing methods along with the fishing equipments
Sharjah Maritime Museum Opening and Closing Hours
- Timings are subject to change during public holidays and Ramadan. For more information call the museum.
How To reach Sharjah Maritime Museum by Public Transport
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sharjah before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sharjah and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sharjah Maritime Museum, Sharjah Reviews
History reflects... information's are short but they hold all the meanings. wonderful experience..A huge boat took my heart...
Nice museum, you can see all kind of boats used in UaE in the past , also u can visit aquarium
A very beautiful surrounding in the area. Next time will post photos.
Good place for family and kids.
Good place to get some light on old culture and traditional fishing n sea trade. U visit free if you visit aquarium. Just Dhs. 25/- for Adults. (Groups above 6 people gets great discounts)