Sharjah Museum Of Islamic Civilization, Sharjah
About Sharjah Museum Of Islamic Civilization, Sharjah
Sharjah Museum Of Islamic Civilization, Sharjah - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
Ticket Price: 5 AED
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
Added 44.5K times in trip plans
Museum, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Opened in the year 2008, this relatively new museum in Sharjah has on display thousands of Islamic artefacts spread across 7 galleries. These galleries are:
- The Abu Bakr Gallery of Islamic Faith (introduces visitors to Islam and the Holy Quran)
- The Ibn Al-Haytham Gallery of Science and Technology (diplays achievements of Islamic science and the contributions of Islamic scholars)
- Islamic Art Gallery 1 (items such as pottery, woodcarving and textiles on display)
- Islamic Art Gallery 2 (displays important Islamic artwork)
- Islamic Art Galleries 3 and 4 (Islamic weapons and crafts)
- Islamic Coins Display and
- The Al Majarrah Temporary Exhibition Gallery
Sharjah Museum Of Islamic Civilization Ticket Prices
- Children (under 13 years): Free
- Adults (13+ years): 5 AED
How To reach Sharjah Museum Of Islamic Civilization by Public Transport
- Hiring a taxi is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sharjah before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sharjah and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sharjah Museum Of Islamic Civilization, Sharjah Reviews - Write a Review
An excellent place to visit solo or with family. Many models and invensions by Muslim scholars. Best is the large piece of Kaaba cloth. Is a must if you are passing sharjah.
Informative place to visit with family. For teens and are teens it is an awesome place!
Must visit this place very educative & gives insight into historic Islamic culture
A place for you to know more about Islamic heritage and how they developed some of the modern equipments at the time in the beginning. Nice place to visit with family and kids
Alhamdulillah! One of the best museum ever visited there is lot of things to explore in it..
- Nearby Attractions
- Dubai Outlet Mall
- Kalba Tunnel
- Kkt Orthopedic Spine Center
- Quad Bike Safari Dubai
- Beach Tower 1
- Ramada Sharjah
- St. Gregorios Orthodox Church
- American University Of Sharjah
- Sharjah Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Sharjah
- What to See in 48 Hours in Sharjah
- What to See in 72 Hours in Sharjah
- How to Spend 5 Days in Sharjah
- How to Spend 6 Days in Sharjah
- How to Spend 7 Days in Sharjah