Shark's Bay BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Sharm el-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai, Egypt Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 15 EGP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Scuba, Snorkeling
Yet another glorious diving beach, the sea here is a beautiful slope of coral. At the northern end of the beach is a shallow area excellent for snorkelling if you’re not too confident about swimming. In the water itself the marine life is plentiful and fascinating; coralfish, lyrtail, barracuda, eagle, shark. Quite a few people train for diving here and the water sports is quite fun. The fun isn’t all in the water though; lots of nice shady greens make even the sand a good spot to chill. Across the water you’ll have nice views of Tiran Island. There are a number of restaurants near by; try our the delicious Umbi Seafood Restaurant.
Shark's Bay Beach Travel Tips
- LE 5 extra for sunbeds.
- Amenities include Kiosk, toilets, picnic tables, barbecues, drinking water, cafe.
- Vaucluse Park with its historical Vaucluse House.
- A,k,a Nelson Beach.
- Parking is extremely limited.
- Apparently the beach here belongs to several hotels and you must be a resident to enjoy them. This is unverified.
- Umbi Seafood Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Sharm El-sheikh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sharm El-sheikh and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Shark's Bay Beach Address: Sharm el-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai, Egypt
- Shark's Bay Beach Timing: 24-hrs
- Shark's Bay Beach Price: 15 EGP
- Time required to visit Shark's Bay Beach: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
66.64% of people who visit Sharm El-sheikh include Shark's Bay Beach in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
34.78% of people start their Shark's Bay Beach visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Shark's Bay Beach
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shark's Bay Beach
People normally club together Aqua Blue Water Park and Dolphina Park while planning their visit to Shark's Bay Beach.
People also prefer to start their day with Shark's Bay Beach.