Shark's Bay BeachCurrently Open
- Address: Sharm el-Sheikh, Qesm Sharm Ash Sheikh, South Sinai, Egypt
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 15 EGP
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Beach, Leisure, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Scuba, Snorkeling
Shark's Bay Beach - Review
Yet another glorious diving beach, the sea here is a beautiful slope of coral. At the northern end of the beach is a shallow area excellent for snorkelling if you’re not too confident about swimming. In the water itself the marine life is plentiful and fascinating; coralfish, lyrtail, barracuda, eagle, shark. Quite a few people train for diving here and the water sports is quite fun. The fun isn’t all in the water though; lots of nice shady greens make even the sand a good spot to chill. Across the water you’ll have nice views of Tiran Island. There are a number of restaurants near by; try our the delicious Umbi Seafood Restaurant.
Shark's Bay Beach Information
- LE 5 extra for sunbeds.
- Amenities include Kiosk, toilets, picnic tables, barbecues, drinking water, cafe.
- Vaucluse Park with its historical Vaucluse House.
- A,k,a Nelson Beach.
- Parking is extremely limited.
- Apparently the beach here belongs to several hotels and you must be a resident to enjoy them. This is unverified.
Restaurants Near Shark's Bay Beach
- Umbi Seafood Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Sharm El-sheikh before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Sharm El-sheikh and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shark's Bay Beach
95% of people who visit Sharm El-sheikh include Shark's Bay Beach in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
34.78% of people start their Shark's Bay Beach visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Shark's Bay Beach
50% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shark's Bay Beach