Giant Lobster43 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 229 Main St, Shediac, NB E4P 2A5, Canada Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-5065327000
- Tags: Family And Kids, Sculpture
The Giant Lobster is a large sculpture located at the 229 main street in Shediac. Shediac is often deemed as the ‘Lobster capital of the world’ and this sculpture is a symbol for it. The Giant Lobster is the world’s largest lobster sculpture. The late Winston Bronnum has created this masterpiece. The lobster weighs around 90 tonnes and is of the length of 11 meters. The sculpture has a staircase so that visitors can climb to its top and bask in the picturesque views of the city.
- Giant Lobster Address: 229 Main St, Shediac, NB E4P 2A5, Canada
- Giant Lobster Contact Number: +1-5065327000
- Giant Lobster Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!