Shennongjia Tourism, China
Visit Shennongjia - Best of Shennongjia
Shennongjia Forestry District (Chinese: 神农架林区) is a county-level administrative unit (a "forestry district") in northwestern Hubei province, People's Republic of China, directly subordinated to the provincial government. It occupies 3,253 square kilometres (1,256 sq mi) in western Hubei, and, as of 2007 had the resident population estimated at 74,000 (with the registered population of 79,976).On July 17, 2016, Hubei Shennongjia were listed as World Heritage Site, the 50th World Heritage Site in China. The population is predominantly (95%) Han Chinese, the remaining 5% being mostly Tujia.Wikipedia
If you are looking for travel information of Shennongjia in China, you've come to the right place. 1-2 days is an ideal duration of visit to Shennongjia.
Yes,it is that simple really! Enjoy your trip! Keep travelling!
Are you looking for a Shennongjia travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Travel to Shennongjia- Know before you go to Shennongjia
Shennongjia Travel Guides
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Shennongjia
- Danjiangkou Tourism
- Ankang Tourism
- Zaoyang Tourism
- Yongjian Drug Store Tourism
- Shangzhou Tourism
- Jiangling Tourism
- Wanyuan Tourism
- Jinshi Tourism
- Shishou Tourism