'9.18' Historical Museum, ShenyangCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: No.46 Wanghua South Street, Huanan, Dadong District, Shenyang 110003, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86024-24842454
- Ticket Price: 20 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museum, Historical Site, Memorial, Family And Kids, Exhibition
About '9.18' Historical Museum, Shenyang
The Sino-Japanese wars have left dark imprints on the history of China. The '9.18' Historical Museum is a symbol of Chinese tolerance and resistance against the then powerful Imperialistic regime of Japan.
The The '9.18' Historical Museum was built in 1999 to commemorate the dastardly invasion of Japanese troops into Shenyang. The bombing event called the Manchurian Incident occurred on September 18, 1931. The museum is spread over 32,000 square metres area and showcases history of these invasion and atrocities that followed through eight distinct halls. The museum exclusively exhibits the items and artefacts between 1931 and1945. It marks the end of World War II and rise of Communism in China.
'9.18' Historical Museum Information
- The museum is a symbol of Chinese patriotism. Refrain from making political comments inside the building.
- Photography and video recording is restricted.
- The museum is a friendly place for physically-challenged visitors.
- The documents and relics are labelled with tags in Chinese. You may need a English translation App to understand the manuscripts and archives.
- The building is a national heritage enlisted as a calendar date monument.
How To reach '9.18' Historical Museum by Public Transport
- Nearest Railway Station: Shenyang Railway Station
Restaurants Near '9.18' Historical Museum
- Sophie's World Bar
- Club 97
- The Bee House
- Somerset Heping
- Wanda Vista
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting '9.18' Historical Museum
95% of people who visit Shenyang include '9.18' Historical Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
53.99% of people start their '9.18' Historical Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see '9.18' Historical Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting '9.18' Historical Museum
'9.18' Historical Museum, Shenyang Reviews
All Questions'9.18' historical museum
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Shenyang
- Shenyang Cenkey Chemical Co.,ltd.
- Qishi Jun
- The Exhibition Center Of Emperor Qin Shihuang's Terracotta Warriors And Horses
- Zhaoling Tomb
- Full House
- Northeastern University Site
- Museum Of Medical History Education, Liaoning College Of Traditional Chinese Medicine