Beiling ParkCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: Beiling St, Huanggu Qu, Shenyang Shi, Liaoning Sheng, China, 110032
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86-2486896203
- Ticket Price: 6 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Tomb
Beiling Park - Review
Beiling Park is the biggest park in Shenyang covering 3,300,000 square metres. The Fang Cheng cemetery is the prime attraction of the park along with the Wen Queen Bor Jinan Jeeter mausoleum.
Beiling translates to ‘North Tomb’ in Chinese. It was established in 1927 as a public space by the Government of the Fengtian Province. This famous park draws close to 1200 tourists in weekdays who come here to enjoy horse riding, skating, kite flying and sledging across the different parts. The Zhaoling Tomb inside the park has special significance in Shenyang’s history. The pine tree corridor lining the pathway gives it an unearthly appeal. For the young ones, a children’s garden is also located inside the park, so that they can also have a merry time for the duration of their visit.
Beiling Park Information
- The park has a beautiful ponds lined by sitting benches.
- The Children’s Park is very popular among the kid and adults alike.
- Some parts of the park are wet and require special attention.
- Pets are not allowed inside the park as it is considered as sacred place.
Beiling Park Ticket Prices
- Given prices are for Beiling Park.
- Zhaoling Tomb (1 April – 31 October): 50 CNY
- Zhaoling Tomb (1 November – 31 March): 30 CNY
- If you have ticket for Zhaoling Tomb, ticket for Beiling Park is not required.
How To reach Beiling Park by Public Transport
- Bus No: 213, 217, 220, 231, 242, 245 or 265; Bus Stop: Beiling Park
Restaurants Near Beiling Park
- Hotel Jen Shenyang
- Cafe Lido
- Lao BianJiaozi Restaurant
- Xita Korea Town
- La Bellevue
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Beiling Park
95% of people who visit Shenyang include Beiling Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
68.06% of people start their Beiling Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Beiling Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beiling Park
Beiling Park Map
Beiling Park Trips
Beiling Park, Shenyang Reviews