Beishi Chang Shopping AreaCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Shifu Da Lu, Beishi Yi Jie, Shenyang, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 024-22821903
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Arts And Crafts
Beishi Chang Shopping Area - Review
Beishi Chang Shopping Area is one of the few authentic places in Shenyang that deals only in handicrafts and antique Chinese goods. Located on the street leading to the Huangsi Temple Square near Zhong Jie, this place is thronged by tourists and foreign traders who look out for cheap jewellery, fine stones, jade, pendants and stamps. From imperial seals to royal boots, you can find everything at the Beishi Chang Shopping Area.
Beishi Chang Shopping Area Information
- The shopping area is very close to the historic temple of Huangsi. You can cover both the spots simultaneously.
- Insist on maddening discounts. You won’t be disappointed.
- Wear sandals while visiting this place.
- Most shops here require you to remove your footwear.
- Carry enough Chinese currency as the shops may not offer card facilities for transaction.
How To reach Beishi Chang Shopping Area by Public Transport
- Nearest Railway Station: Shenyang railway station
- Bus No: 123, 125, 138, 140, 203, 209, 215, 216 or 231
- Bus stop: Beishi Chang Shopping Area
Restaurants Near Beishi Chang Shopping Area
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Beishi Chang Shopping Area
12.5% of people who visit Shenyang include Beishi Chang Shopping Area in their plan
55.56% of people start their Beishi Chang Shopping Area visit around 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Beishi Chang Shopping Area
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Beishi Chang Shopping Area