Botanical GardenCurrently Open [Closes at 05:00 pm]
- Address: No.301 Shuang CNY Road, Dongling District, Shenyang 110163, China
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 024-24843819
- Ticket Price: 50 CNY
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Botanical Garden, Family And Kids, Lake
Botanical Garden - Review
Amidst the crowded city corner of Shenyang, the Botanical Garden provides ample space and tranquillity to connect with nature and inner-self. Built in 1959, the Shenyang Botanical Garden is dotted with exotic varieties of flowering plants, herbs and medicinal bushes. With over 1700 different kinds of plants, the garden is home to some of the rarest species known to botanists.
The Shenyang Botanical Garden is divided into two parts separated by the Fushun Railway. There are 20 small gardens lined by pine trees, waterfalls and pavilions. The major attraction of the garden is the Cuihu Lake path and the Xing-Xing Paradise. The 20 gardens are designed with different themes like “Azalea Garden”, “Rose Garden” and “Peony Garden”.
Botanical Garden Information
- The garden is home to Shenyang Locomotive Museum.
- It is also a part of the Expo site.
- There are three main entrances to enter the garden, one of which is the railway station.
- There are over 50 distinctly different Chain Bridges in the park.
- Buses are available for sight-seeing around the park at CNY 30.
- The ticket office closes at 4:15 pm.
How To reach Botanical Garden by Public Transport
- Nearest Railway Station: Fushin Railway Station
- Bus No: Take 168, 385; Bus Stop: Shiboyuan
Restaurants Near Botanical Garden
- Cafe Lido
- Lao BianJiaozi Restaurant
- Xita Korea Town
- La Bellevue
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Botanical Garden
95% of people who visit Shenyang include Botanical Garden in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
82.64% of people start their Botanical Garden visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Botanical Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Botanical Garden