How to Reach Shenyang - The Easiest Way to Reach Shenyang
HOW TO GET TO SHENYANG
- By Air: Shenyang Taoxian International Airport has flights to many regional cities in China including Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Kunming, Lanzhou, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Qiqihar, Sanya, Shanghai, Shantou, Shenzhen, Shijiazhuang, Taiyuan, Tianjin, Ürümqi, Wenzhou, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xian, Xuzhou, Yantai, Zhengzhou, and Zhuhai and also towards international cities like Hong Kong, Seoul and Cheongju, South Korea; Pyongyang, North Korea; Irkutsk and Khabarovsk, Russia; Frankfurt, Germany, Osaka and Tokyo, Japan with connections to Sydney, Australia, Los Angeles, USA and many more. The international airport is situated about 30kms from the downtown and can be reached through a shuttlebus. In addition, the city is also served by a few other regional airports.
- By Train: There are two train stations in the north and south of the city connecting Shenyang to many regional cities. The trains towards north depart from the north station while the south station serves the trains towards southern destinations. The trains include both long distance and short distance passenger trains.
- By Bus: Main long distance bus station and the South bus station cater to the buses to and from the major cities in China.
- By Car: Shenyang can be accessed by road through several important expressways like Jingshen Expressway from Beijing and Shenda Expressway from Dalian.
HOW TO GET AROUND SHENYANG
- By Metro: Two metro lines serve Shenyang running from north-south and east-west directions. They cover the main train station and other important places.
- By Bus: Shenyang owns an extensive public bus system that connects most of the places to visit in the city. The ticket prices are between 1 and 2 Yuan.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available in and around the city and charge around 8 RMB for 3 kilometres and an additional 1.67 RMB of every extra kilometre.
Are you looking for a Shenyang travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Shenyang
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Shenyang. The most preferred mode of transport in Shenyang is Car.
Average distance: 6.42 km Average time: 27.6 min
Car 60%Driving 20 min Walking 4.33 min Overall average time for 9.2 kms 24.33 min
Walking 40%Walking 27.5 min Driving 5 min Overall average time for 2.25 kms 32.5 min
How to Reach Shenyang from Nearby Cities
|Jinzhou to Shenyang||259.56 km||4 hours 19 mins|
|Dalian to Shenyang||265 km||4 hours 25 mins|
|Seoul to Shenyang||477.85 km||7 hours 57 mins|
|Shanghai to Shenyang||665.58 km||11 hours 5 mins|
|Beijing to Shenyang||787.63 km||13 hours 7 mins|
|Shenzhou to Shenyang||898.83 km||14 hours 58 mins|
|Kowloon city to Shenyang||1451.74 km||24 hours 11 mins|
|Shenzhen to Shenyang||1452.74 km||24 hours 12 mins|
|Hong kong to Shenyang||1453.53 km||24 hours 13 mins|