How to Reach Shenyang
The Easiest Way to Reach Shenyang
HOW TO GET TO SHENYANG
- By Air: Shenyang Taoxian International Airport has flights to many regional cities in China including Beijing, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Haikou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Kunming, Lanzhou, Nanjing, Ningbo, Qingdao, Qiqihar, Sanya, Shanghai, Shantou, Shenzhen, Shijiazhuang, Taiyuan, Tianjin, Ürümqi, Wenzhou, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xian, Xuzhou, Yantai, Zhengzhou, and Zhuhai and also towards international cities like Hong Kong, Seoul and Cheongju, South Korea; Pyongyang, North Korea; Irkutsk and Khabarovsk, Russia; Frankfurt, Germany, Osaka and Tokyo, Japan with connections to Sydney, Australia, Los Angeles, USA and many more. The international airport is situated about 30kms from the downtown and can be reached through a shuttlebus. In addition, the city is also served by a few other regional airports.
- By Train: There are two train stations in the north and south of the city connecting Shenyang to many regional cities. The trains towards north depart from the north station while the south station serves the trains towards southern destinations. The trains include both long distance and short distance passenger trains.
- By Bus: Main long distance bus station and the South bus station cater to the buses to and from the major cities in China.
- By Car: Shenyang can be accessed by road through several important expressways like Jingshen Expressway from Beijing and Shenda Expressway from Dalian.
HOW TO GET AROUND SHENYANG
- By Metro: Two metro lines serve Shenyang running from north-south and east-west directions. They cover the main train station and other important places.
- By Bus: Shenyang owns an extensive public bus system that connects most of the places to visit in the city. The ticket prices are between 1 and 2 Yuan.
- By Taxi: Taxis are available in and around the city and charge around 8 RMB for 3 kilometres and an additional 1.67 RMB of every extra kilometre.
Explore the route planner online for your visit to Shenyang and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!
Modes of Transportation in Shenyang
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Shenyang. The most preferred mode of transport in Shenyang is Car.
Average distance: 16 km Average time: 45 min
Car 100%Driving 40 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 16 kms 45 min
- How to reach Cities Near Shenyang
- How to reach Lingshui Animal Clinics
- How to reach Xinxing Automobile Repair
- How to reach Heping
- How to reach Beijingzi Police Station
- How to reach Beipiao
- How to reach Diaobingshan
- How to reach Gongzhuling
- How to reach Huadian
- How to reach Beizhen
- How to reach Zhuanghe
- How to reach Jinzhou
- How to reach Linghai
- How to reach Cities around the world
- How to reach Southampton
- How to reach Mainz
- How to reach Liverpool
- How to reach Le Mans
- How to reach Genoa
- How to reach Florianopolis
- How to reach Cebu City
- How to reach Bonn
- How to reach Bonito
- How to reach Bochum