International Horticultural Expo Garden, Shenyang
International Horticultural Expo Garden - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: No.301, ShuangCNYRoad, Dongling District, Shenyang, China
Ticket Price: 50 CNY
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 1.3K times in trip plans
Bar, Garden, Golf Course, Cafe, Family And Kids, Nature
Create your step-by-step traveling plan using TripHobo
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About International Horticultural Expo Garden, Shenyang
The International Horticulture Expo Garden is a scenic attraction in the Shenyang Qipanshan international tourist zone. The garden is a sweet destination for nature lovers who wish to explore the flora of Shenyang province.
The garden is a lavish spread of 246 hectare with over 50 domestic gardens and 10 royal plots. The International Horticulture Expo Garden has 24 Fair Parks reserved for exhibition. The park can be toured using bicycles and golf carts. Promoted as a World Park by the China Flower Association, the park has over 6 million tulip specimens and 650 different varieties of flowers. The park has food courts, flower trading spots, cafes and bars with pavilions, amphitheatre and recreational centres.
International Horticultural Expo Garden Information
- The expo hosts many flower festivals. Prominent among them are Tulip Festival, Azalea Festival, Orchid Festival and Cherry Blossoms Fest.
- In May and June, Peony Festival, Iris Festival and Water Lily Festival are organized.
- Many cultural and academic exchange programs are run in the park. Don’t disturb their convoy.
- The park also organizes gardening and Bonsai tutorials for free.
- Bicycle rides are available at an extra fare of RMB 30. Do bargain for the price.
- The ticket sale closes at 4:15 pm.
How To reach International Horticultural Expo Garden by Public Transport
- Nearest Railway Station: Shen Fu North
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.