Liaoning Provincial MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: No.363 Shifu Road, Shenhe District, Shenyang, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 024-22821903
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Liaoning Provincial Museum - Review
Shenyang continues to rule the art world with its exquisitely conceived Liaoning Provincial Museum. Located at the Heping District of Shenyang City, the museum was the official residence of Tang Yulin, the military general of Rehe.
The Liaoning Provincial Museum was official declared as a National Museum in 1935. It was then called as the Fengtian Branch of National Central Museum.
Liaoning Provincial Museum Information
- The museum showcases over 57,000 different sections of artefacts. It is enriched with embroidery, pottery, art and painting, haiku, and poetry collection.
- It has around 173 Class One artefacts.
- Though entry is free, you have to flash your valid ID proofs at the entry gates.
- The Bei Shan Tang Tablet Gallery and the Work Exhibition of the Ming and Qing Dynasties Gallery are special attractions.
How To reach Liaoning Provincial Museum by Public Transport
- Nearest Railway Station: Shenyang Railway Station
- Bus No: 17, 118, 132, 140, 213, 222, 228, 257, 276, 287, 290, 292, 294, 296; Bus stop: Gugong Station
Restaurants Near Liaoning Provincial Museum
- QiaoXiang CNY Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Liaoning Provincial Museum
49.15% of people who visit Shenyang include Liaoning Provincial Museum in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
60.87% of people start their Liaoning Provincial Museum visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Liaoning Provincial Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Liaoning Provincial Museum