Middle Street-pedestrian MallCurrently Closed
- Address: Center of the District, Shenhe District,Shenyang 110015, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Mall, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Middle Street in Shenyang is one of the earliest known commercial streets in Northeast. The street cuts through the city centre and hence aptly called so. It has been thronged by traders and local sellers for over 350 odd years.
The street is dotted by Tea and coffee shops selling exclusively Chinese brews. If you are hinting for ancient Chinese manuscripts, artefacts, glass vases, potteries, bone china cutlery items and Chinese fabrics, the Middle Street is the best place to tread along. Nearly 300 shops and thousands of open hawker carts satisfy over 500,000 customers daily.
- The market is a very crowded place. Visit it in the morning hours.
- The evening hours are usually damp and dusty owing to unloading of goods. Avoid it.
- Take receipts of every item you buy from the street to avoid hassles at the customs.
- Bus No: 218, 331, 168, 330; Bus stop: Shenyang central
- Cafe Lido
- Lao BianJiaozi Restaurant
- Xita Korea Town
- La Bellevue
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
69.28% of people who visit Shenyang include Middle Street-pedestrian Mall in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
78.05% of people start their Middle Street-pedestrian Mall visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Middle Street-pedestrian Mall
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Middle Street-pedestrian Mall