Henyang is the winter destination for many tourists. The snow-peaked mountains offer many attractive spots to try skiing and other adventure sports. Northeast Asia Ski Resort is a charming way to experience the pristine white snows from a close range.
The Northeast Asia Ski Resort is a beautiful spot to ski. It has two different skiing spots. If you are visiting Shenyang in winter, the ski resort is around 40 minutes from the city centre. With a span of 700,000 square metres, the winter sport resort is the largest in the area.
Northeast Asia Ski Resort Travel Tips
- The spot is located 40 kilometres from the city.
- The resort offers its own skiing kits, equipment and trainers.
- The discounts on ticket prices and the apparels can be availed for a group size of 15 members.
- Some skiing spots in the resort are marked a dangerous and unsafe. Avoid those passages.
- Apply sunscreen and wear sunglasses to avoid sunburn and tanning.
- It is a great place to romance and hangout owing to many secluded places and eatery shacks lining the resort.
Entrance Ticket Details For Northeast Asia Ski Resort
- Morning: RMB 130 for two hours
- Evening: RMB 125 for two hours
- RMB 135 for 120 minutes
How to Reach Northeast Asia Ski Resort
- Nearest Railway Station: Shenyang railway station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
4.24% of people who visit Shenyang include Northeast Asia Ski Resort in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
66.67% of people start their Northeast Asia Ski Resort visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Northeast Asia Ski Resort
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Northeast Asia Ski Resort