Old Longkou Wine MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Xiao Dong Road, Dadong District, Liaoning, China, Shenyang
- Timings: 08:30 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Winery
Old Longkou Wine Museum - Review
The historical wine factory of Shenyang is a very popular tourist spot. Old Lagkou Wine Museum is located in the Dadong district of Shenyang and was once a very prosperous brewery and winery in the region.
The Old Lagkou Wine Museum is a 17th century baiju Bandung wine factory with rich Chinese flavour in its ambience. The museum exhibits princely collection of wines and champagnes in addition to exotic drinks from islands too. The Zhang Yimou’s Red Sorghum is the star attraction of the museum brewed close to 250 years ago. Old bottles, labels and corks are displayed like badge of honour. Old maps and production apparatus are also housed inside the museum.
Old Longkou Wine Museum Information
- The museum is a very isolated site. It can leave you dry if you are not into drinks and artefact collection.
- The entry into the site is free but you may need to shell out extra price for visiting premiere areas around the museum like the postcard gallery or the commerce field.
- Carry your ID cards to avoid issues.
Restaurants Near Old Longkou Wine Museum
- Hotel Jen Shenyang
- Cafe Lido
- Lao BianJiaozi Restaurant
- Xita Korea Town
- La Bellevue
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Old Longkou Wine Museum
15.95% of people who visit Shenyang include Old Longkou Wine Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
54.05% of people start their Old Longkou Wine Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Old Longkou Wine Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Old Longkou Wine Museum