Shengjing Ancient Cultural StreetCurrently Open
- Address: 35-55 Da Xi Lu Shenhe Qu, Shenyang Shi, Liaoning Sheng, China, 110014
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +86-2422818229
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art And Culture, Historical Site, Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture , Arts And Crafts
Shenyang’s old name is Shenjing. It was used in the 17th century when it was the capital city. Shenjing Ancient Cultural Street is a very popular tourist destination that highlights the beauty of six generations of artistry, sculpting and architecture.
Shenjing Ancient Cultural Street is located right across the Imperial Palace. The street is lined by the classical buildings from the Qing Dynasty. The street opens up at the Fujinmen Gate and the Huaiyuanmen Gate. Known for its souvenir shops, manuscripts and old archives, the street is a great place to bargain for artefacts.
Shengjing Ancient Cultural Street Travel Tips
- The street is a crowded city centre. Visit in the morning to cover more shops and places.
- Always take a receipt of the items you bought. It could save you the trouble at the customs.
How to Reach Shengjing Ancient Cultural Street
- Nearest Railway Station: Shenyang Railway Station.
- Bus No: 17, 118, 132, 140, 213, 222, 228, 257, 276, 287, 290, 292, 294, 296; Bus stop: Gugong Station.
- Green Lake Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.21% of people who visit Shenyang include Shengjing Ancient Cultural Street in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
53.85% of people start their Shengjing Ancient Cultural Street visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Shengjing Ancient Cultural Street
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shengjing Ancient Cultural Street