Shenyang Aviation MuseumCurrently Open
- Address: No.1 Ling Bei Street, Huang’ Gu District, Shenyang 110034, China
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 30 CNY
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Military Museum, Educational Site, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Museum
Shenyang Aviation Museum - Review
Witness the astonishing progress of the Chinese aeronautics. From single radar planes to super jets, the Shenyang Aviation Museum exhibits some of the world’s best known bombardiers, cargo planes and passenger carriers. You can also see the gliders and zeppelins at the museum.
If you wish to the Chinese patriotism in full flow, the museum won’t leave you disappointed. The exhibits include military planes that are now retired with spare parts and cockpits.
Shenyang Aviation Museum Information
- The museum exhibits all its collection in Chinese. Carry an English translation app or book to help you understand the labels.
- Flight simulation cockpits and demonstrations for kids are available in the museum for an extra ticket price.
- The museum is one of the best known aviation museums in Asia. You can buy postcards and souvenirs from the galleries.
- Photography is not allowed inside the museum.
Restaurants Near Shenyang Aviation Museum
- Green Lake Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shenyang Aviation Museum
95% of people who visit Shenyang include Shenyang Aviation Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
38.05% of people start their Shenyang Aviation Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shenyang Aviation Museum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shenyang Aviation Museum