Shenyang Finance Museum
- Address: No.8 Shaoshuaifu Alley, Chaoyang Street , Shenhe District, Shenyang 110011, China
- Phone: 024-24867711
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Historical Site, Family And Kids, Exhibition , Specialty Shop
Shenyang Finance Museum - Review
Shenyang Finance Museum is a sweeping destination that displays rich content of currencies, stamps and trade papers of historical importance. If you are willing to dig into the trade deals of the Silk Route and the Indigo nation, the Finance Museum is the best place to catch up.
The museum is built in place of the erstwhile Chang & Sons Private Bank. It was inaugurated in 1925 by Chang Tso-Lin as a side of the bank in Northeast. The 7740 square metre exhibition centre is a three-tier building designed in Western and Chinese architecture. The prime attraction of the museum is its recreation of different stock exchanges of the world like DOWS, NYSE and BSE.
Shenyang Finance Museum Information
- The museum requires an inclination towards economic and finance. It could bore you out if you find the subjects dry and hung.
- Keep an English translation app handy as all the collections are exhibited in Chinese.
- Don’t take photographs or video shoot inside the premise.
Shenyang Finance Museum Hours
- Please enquire the timings before you visit there.
- Recommended time to visit is 9:00 am to 11:00 pm.
Restaurants Near Shenyang Finance Museum
- Green Lake Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shenyang Finance Museum
51.06% of people who visit Shenyang include Shenyang Finance Museum in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
63.79% of people start their Shenyang Finance Museum visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Shenyang Finance Museum
94.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shenyang Finance Museum