Are you looking for what to do in Shenyang?
PLACES TO SEE
- Mukden Palace: An imperial palace belonging to the Qing dynasty and is a popular tourist attraction in the city. A travel guide can help you with the history of the palace.
- Beiling Park: A park bearing the tomb of Huang Taiji, the tomb of Qing dynasty’s second emperor.
- Liaoning Provincial Museum: Home to ancient artefacts and other earliest writings of mankind.
- Mao Zedong's Statue: The largest Mao Zedong statue in china, surrounded by smaller size statues of the workers.
- Liaoning Provincial Museum: Exhibits of Traditional Chinese arts and other calligraphy works.
- Shenyang Guaipo Scenic Resort: Tour around the Icy ski resorts with tour guides and coaches. Qingshuita Town, Shenbeixin District, Shenyang 110121, China.
- Xingshun International Tourist Night Market: A huge night market always swamped with tourists. Xingshun Street, Tiexi District, Shenyang 110000, China.
Below we have a list of things to do in Shenyang and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Shenyang getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Shenyang with confidence.