Wu Ai MarketCurrently Open [Closes at 03:00 pm]
- Address: 77 Renao Lu, Shenhe District, Shenyang, China
- Timings: 04:30 am - 03:00 pm Details
- Phone: 024-24145681
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
Wu Ai Market - Review
Wu Ai Market is the largest wholesale market in Shenyang dealing in over 50,000 different items and equipment. It is considered as the throbbing street of the North East Asia.
Wu Ai market was established in 1883 at the Wu Ai Street. The amount of capital it generates hourly is unparallel in Shenyang district. From fashion accessories to household appliances, you name it and you get it at Wu Ai Market! The market is spread over an area of 10,000 square metres holding important commercial spots like the Wu Ai Clothing Town, Heilongjiang, Jilin, Liaoning, Inner Mongolia and Hebei. It is one of the major supplying sources of goods to Europe, Africa, India and Indonesia.
Wu Ai Market Information
- The street opens up very early in the morning even in damp weather. Be adequately attired to prevent cold.
- If you speak little Chinese, you can easily cash onto the bargaining challenge.
- Shoes, cutlery, glassware and fashion accessories are cheapest at this market. Do grab a handful of them.
- Carry enough cash as the ATMs and card machines are often ‘Out of Service’ at Wu Ai Market.
How To reach Wu Ai Market by Public Transport
- Bus No: 326, 800, 134, 334, 133, 260, 227, 212, 222, 224, 333, 270, 125, 223, 266, 227, 503, 297, 273, 132, 274, 117, 246
- Bus Stop: Middle Street
Restaurants Near Wu Ai Market
- Hotel Jen Shenyang
- Cafe Lido
- Lao BianJiaozi Restaurant
- Xita Korea Town
- La Bellevue
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Wu Ai Market
9.96% of people who visit Shenyang include Wu Ai Market in their plan
60% of people start their Wu Ai Market visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Wu Ai Market
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Wu Ai Market