Zhaoling Mausoleum, ShenyangCurrently Closed
- Address: Taishan Road, Huanggu District, Shenyang 110032, China
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: 024-86910461
- Ticket Price: 20 CNY
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Religious Site, Mountain, Family And Kids, Tomb, Heritage Building
About Zhaoling Mausoleum, Shenyang
Zhaoling Mausoleum is the tomb of the second Qing Emperor, Huang Taji and his wife. Built in 1651, the tomb is a rich heritage site of the Shenyang area. The tomb is built on an area spread over 3,300,000 square metres. For decades, the tomb was revered as a hallowed place and was largely forbidden for visitors.
Zhaoling Mausoleum is the largest tomb in China out of all Tang dynasty mausoleums. It is also the largest mausoleum in the world with construction site dating back to 636 AD. Experience the royalty of an Emperor atop the Jiuzong Mountain.
Zhaoling Mausoleum Information
- The mausoleum also has a museum. The ticket price for museum is RMB 20.
- The last batch of visitors is restricted to 5:00 pm.
- The pathways are curvy and hilly. Wear suitable shoes and clothes to trek the path.
How To reach Zhaoling Mausoleum by Public Transport
- Bus Stop: Yanxia/Zhaozhen Town
Restaurants Near Zhaoling Mausoleum
- Cafe Lido
- Lao BianJiaozi Restaurant
- Xita Korea Town
- La Bellevue
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Zhaoling Mausoleum
95% of people who visit Shenyang include Zhaoling Mausoleum in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
54.13% of people start their Zhaoling Mausoleum visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Zhaoling Mausoleum
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zhaoling Mausoleum