Zhong Jie is a bustling shopping destination for tourists visiting Shenyang. The upscale shopping area deals in exclusive Chinese and Tibetan garments and elusive Chinese delicacies.
From shoes to leather hand-bags, the shopping area is also a premiere bargaining zone for scarves, sweaters, caps, bags, socks, gloves and biker apparels. Zhong Jie Shopping Area also has many Chinese tattoo stalls who offer their art at reasonable prices compared to high-end galleries.
- The street is one of the very few places in Shenyang that lights up at night for tourists. You can shop all night long.
- The Chinese stalls open after 5 pm after the galleries and supermarkets close.
- Carry your Ids at all times. It is a high-security zone.
- Carrying kids and managing them could be difficult as there are very few drinking bays and freshrooms.
- Nearest Railway Station: Shenyang railway station.
- Bus No: 17, 118, 132, 140, 213, 222, 228, 257, 276, 287, 290, 292, 294, 296; Bus stop: Gugong Station
- Green Lake Hotel
- Harbour Plaza Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.11% of people who visit Shenyang include Zhong Jie Shopping Area in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
55.56% of people start their Zhong Jie Shopping Area visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Zhong Jie Shopping Area
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zhong Jie Shopping Area