Zhongshan ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: No.7 Nanjing South Street, Heping District,Shenyang 110001, China
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: 024-31656663
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
Zhongshan Park - Review
Zhongshan Park is a very common Chinese park recreated on similar lines as in the rest of the country. Shenyang Zhongshan Park is dedicated to the Father of Modern China, Sun Yat-Sen. In China alone, there are 40 other Zhongshan parks apart from the one in Shenyang.
The park is a serene spot amidst the crowded city centre. It is a lonesome place where you can enjoy your meals or take photographs. The kid’s park and the jungle gym are exciting spots to hang out with sea-saws, marry-go rounds and swings.
Zhongshan Park Information
- The park is also called the Retiree’s park as it is thronged by senior citizens.
- Pets and cycling are strictly banned.
- You can jog around the park during morning.
- The park has ramp for handicapped persons but has very few restrooms.
- Provision of drinking water is not great inside the park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenyang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenyang and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Zhongshan Park
95% of people who visit Shenyang include Zhongshan Park in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
62.47% of people start their Zhongshan Park visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Zhongshan Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Zhongshan Park
Zhongshan Park Map
Zhongshan Park Trips
Zhongshan Park, Shenyang Reviews
All QuestionsZhongshan park
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station