Dameisha Beach, Shenzhen
Dameisha Beach - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: No. 9 Dameishayanmei Road, Yantian District, Shenzhen 518081, China.
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
Added 3.1K times in trip plans
Amusement Park, Beach, Park, Family And Kids, Adventure
Explore the most of this day of day itinerary builder for free
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Dameisha Beach, Shenzhen
Dameisha Beach area, sprawling 1.8 km in length, is Shenzhen city’s longest beach. The beautiful beach has golden sands and a blue sea that sets off the white sails of the boats under a sky dotted with white clouds. ‘Wave surfing’ on the Dameisha beach is one of the most popular spots in Shenzhen. The beach has many functional zones in the park, like swimming zone, sports zone, amusement zone and BBQ zone. It has several groups of themed sculptures that depict the aspirations of a better life of the unstable ‘Drifting generation’ of the 1940s-80s. These sculptures though representing stories of the young people, who had unstable jobs and insecure living conditions, have now become a symbol of happiness in the scenic area. The ‘Water slide on Ropeway’ offers a challenging sport in the occidental area for the adventure enthusiasts at the Dameisha beach. Highlights and must sees include:
- Shenzhen city’s longest beach
- Dameisha Beach park with over 50 kinds of subtropical trees.
- Swimming zone, sports zone, amusement zone and BBQ zone
- Wave surfing
- Water slide on a Ropeaway
- Themed sculptures that depict the aspirations of the ‘Drifting generation’ of the 1940s-80s.
Dameisha Beach Information
- The place starts getting too crowded after 5:00pm.
Dameisha Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is Free.
How To reach Dameisha Beach by Public Transport
- Buses to the site: Bus no 103, 360, 364, 380.
Restaurants Near Dameisha Beach
- Feast, Jingji Cantoneses palace (Jingjixilai), Capri Italian Restaurant.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Dameisha Beach, Shenzhen Reviews
- Attractions near Dameisha Beach
- Dapeng Fortress
- Crane Lake Fortified Hakka Village And Hakka Culture Museum
- Xichong Beach
- Shenzhen Convention And Exhibition Centre
- Mission Hills Golf Club
- Xianhu Botanical Garden
- Wutong Mountain National Park
- Diwang Mansion
- Lychee Park
- Shenzhen Lianhuashan Park
- Lianhua Mountain Park