Dameisha Beach area, sprawling 1.8 km in length, is Shenzhen city’s longest beach. The beautiful beach has golden sands and a blue sea that sets off the white sails of the boats under a sky dotted with white clouds. ‘Wave surfing’ on the Dameisha beach is one of the most popular spots in Shenzhen. The beach has many functional zones in the park, like swimming zone, sports zone, amusement zone and BBQ zone. It has several groups of themed sculptures that depict the aspirations of a better life of the unstable ‘Drifting generation’ of the 1940s-80s. These sculptures though representing stories of the young people, who had unstable jobs and insecure living conditions, have now become a symbol of happiness in the scenic area. The ‘Water slide on Ropeway’ offers a challenging sport in the occidental area for the adventure enthusiasts at the Dameisha beach. Highlights and must sees include:
- Shenzhen city’s longest beach
- Dameisha Beach park with over 50 kinds of subtropical trees.
- Swimming zone, sports zone, amusement zone and BBQ zone
- Wave surfing
- Water slide on a Ropeaway
- Themed sculptures that depict the aspirations of the ‘Drifting generation’ of the 1940s-80s.
Dameisha Beach Travel Tips
- The place starts getting too crowded after 5:00pm.
Entrance Ticket Details For Dameisha Beach
- Entry is Free.
How to Reach Dameisha Beach
- Buses to the site: Bus no 103, 360, 364, 380.
- Feast, Jingji Cantoneses palace (Jingjixilai), Capri Italian Restaurant.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.76% of people who visit Shenzhen include Dameisha Beach in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
76.47% of people start their Dameisha Beach visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dameisha Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dameisha Beach