Dameisha BeachCurrently Open
- Address: No. 9 Dameishayanmei Road, Yantian District, Shenzhen 518081, China.
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Amusement Park, Beach, Park, Family And Kids, Adventure
Dameisha Beach - Review
Dameisha Beach area, sprawling 1.8 km in length, is Shenzhen city’s longest beach. The beautiful beach has golden sands and a blue sea that sets off the white sails of the boats under a sky dotted with white clouds. ‘Wave surfing’ on the Dameisha beach is one of the most popular spots in Shenzhen. The beach has many functional zones in the park, like swimming zone, sports zone, amusement zone and BBQ zone. It has several groups of themed sculptures that depict the aspirations of a better life of the unstable ‘Drifting generation’ of the 1940s-80s. These sculptures though representing stories of the young people, who had unstable jobs and insecure living conditions, have now become a symbol of happiness in the scenic area. The ‘Water slide on Ropeway’ offers a challenging sport in the occidental area for the adventure enthusiasts at the Dameisha beach. Highlights and must sees include:
- Shenzhen city’s longest beach
- Dameisha Beach park with over 50 kinds of subtropical trees.
- Swimming zone, sports zone, amusement zone and BBQ zone
- Wave surfing
- Water slide on a Ropeaway
- Themed sculptures that depict the aspirations of the ‘Drifting generation’ of the 1940s-80s.
Dameisha Beach Information
- The place starts getting too crowded after 5:00pm.
Dameisha Beach Ticket Prices
- Entry is Free.
How To reach Dameisha Beach by Public Transport
- Buses to the site: Bus no 103, 360, 364, 380.
Restaurants Near Dameisha Beach
- Feast, Jingji Cantoneses palace (Jingjixilai), Capri Italian Restaurant.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Dameisha Beach
83.8% of people who visit Shenzhen include Dameisha Beach in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
48.57% of people start their Dameisha Beach visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Dameisha Beach
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dameisha Beach
Dameisha Beach Map
Dameisha Beach Trips
3 Views17 Days 16 Nights17 Day Trip to Taipei, Hong Kong, Shenzhen from SyBy: DerekCity: Taipei, Hong Kong, Shenzhen
3 Views12 Days 11 Nights13 Day Trip to Shenzhen, Chengdu, Hangzhou, BeijinBy: Guest UserCity: Beijing, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Hangzhou
Dameisha Beach, Shenzhen Reviews
All QuestionsDameisha beach
- Red Bush Enterprise Baptist Church
- Wild Cat Pay Lake
- David Mckenzie Log Cabin
- Camp Caleb
- Fathers House Of Prayer
- Farris Strip Airport
- Faucett Christian Church
- Sparta United Methodist Church
- Wallace Christian Church
- Faucett Baptist Church
- Littlevine Church
- Prospect Baptist Church
- Freewill Baptist Youth Camp
- First Baptist Church
- Nicasio Reservoir