Happy Valley Of ShenzhenCurrently Closed
- Address: Overseas Chinese Town, Nan Shan District, Shenzhen 518053, China.
- Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +867-5526949184
- Ticket Price: 150 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Sport, Park, Theme Park, Water Park, Family And Kids, Adventure
Happy Valley Of Shenzhen - Review
The Happy valley of Shenzhen is a large modern theme park in Nanshan district of China. Spread over 3,50,000 square meters, the park boasts of tremendous quantities of exciting amusements to satisfy the adventurous desires of people of all the ages. The entire park consists of nine areas, each based on a different theme. Spanish square, Cartoon city, Mt. Adventure, Gold mine town, Shangri-la woods, Sunshine beach, Typhoon bay, Playa Maya water park and Happy times are the nine areas that open a world of incredible excitement to the visitors at the park. Besides these the park hosts around 100 exciting games for adults and children and excellent. Excellent magic, acrobatics and extreme sports performances are presented at the site.
The most interesting place in the Happy valley is the Playa Maya Water park, based on the ancient Maya culture and depicting the beauty of its water scenery. It opens from May 1st to October 7th and offers the visitors an experience of the exciting primitive and mysterious civilizations. Highlights and must sees include:
- A modern theme park, spread over 3,50,000 square meters.
- Nine areas based on different themes (Spanish square, Cartoon city, Mt. Adventure, Gold mine town, Shangri-la woods, Sunshine beach, Typhoon bay, Playa Maya water park and Happy times).
- Around 100 exciting games for young and old to participate.
- Excellent Magic, acrobatics and extreme sports performances.
- Breath-taking adventurous rides (Baby coaster, Bullet coaster, Mine coaster, Snow mountain flying dragon and Wild Elfin).
Happy Valley Of Shenzhen Information
- Carry a spare set of clothes to change post water activities.
Happy Valley Of Shenzhen Ticket Prices
- Reduced prices from 7:00-10:00pm: CNY 50
How To reach Happy Valley Of Shenzhen by Public Transport
To Shenzhen Happy valley:
- Bus B603, 90.
- Metro line: line 1 (get off at Window of the world).
Restaurants Near Happy Valley Of Shenzhen
- Grange Grill Westin hotel, Cui Yuan Jade Garden, BionicBrew.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Happy Valley Of Shenzhen
95% of people who visit Shenzhen include Happy Valley Of Shenzhen in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
49.19% of people start their Happy Valley Of Shenzhen visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Happy Valley Of Shenzhen
91.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Happy Valley Of Shenzhen