Happy Valley Of Shenzhen, Shenzhen
About Happy Valley Of Shenzhen, Shenzhen
Happy Valley Of Shenzhen, Shenzhen - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Overseas Chinese Town, Nan Shan District, Shenzhen 518053, China.
Ticket Price: 150 CNY
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 8K times in trip plans
Sport, Park, Theme Park, Water Park, Family And Kids, Adventure
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Happy valley of Shenzhen is a large modern theme park in Nanshan district of China. Spread over 3,50,000 square meters, the park boasts of tremendous quantities of exciting amusements to satisfy the adventurous desires of people of all the ages. The entire park consists of nine areas, each based on a different theme. Spanish square, Cartoon city, Mt. Adventure, Gold mine town, Shangri-la woods, Sunshine beach, Typhoon bay, Playa Maya water park and Happy times are the nine areas that open a world of incredible excitement to the visitors at the park. Besides these the park hosts around 100 exciting games for adults and children and excellent. Excellent magic, acrobatics and extreme sports performances are presented at the site.
The most interesting place in the Happy valley is the Playa Maya Water park, based on the ancient Maya culture and depicting the beauty of its water scenery. It opens from May 1st to October 7th and offers the visitors an experience of the exciting primitive and mysterious civilizations. Highlights and must sees include:
- A modern theme park, spread over 3,50,000 square meters.
- Nine areas based on different themes (Spanish square, Cartoon city, Mt. Adventure, Gold mine town, Shangri-la woods, Sunshine beach, Typhoon bay, Playa Maya water park and Happy times).
- Around 100 exciting games for young and old to participate.
- Excellent Magic, acrobatics and extreme sports performances.
- Breath-taking adventurous rides (Baby coaster, Bullet coaster, Mine coaster, Snow mountain flying dragon and Wild Elfin).
Happy Valley Of Shenzhen Information
- Carry a spare set of clothes to change post water activities.
Happy Valley Of Shenzhen Ticket Prices
- Reduced prices from 7:00-10:00pm: CNY 50
How To reach Happy Valley Of Shenzhen by Public Transport
To Shenzhen Happy valley:
- Bus B603, 90.
- Metro line: line 1 (get off at Window of the world).
Restaurants Near Happy Valley Of Shenzhen
- Grange Grill Westin hotel, Cui Yuan Jade Garden, BionicBrew.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Happy Valley Of Shenzhen, Shenzhen Reviews - Write a Review
Worst theme park I have ever been too! And I've been to them all over the world and china. After arriving at the park at 10:30am. We lined up at the very first roller coaster we found. The line was quite long and ducked around the corner but we figured it's china. There will be an hours wait. Well. We were very wrong. After waiting 3.5 HOURS in line. In 1 damn line for 1 of the 5 thrill rides. We gave up. Got out and went to investigate that there was still a 2 hour que I front of us!!!! For each of the thrill rides it is over 5 HOURS wait to get on 1 ride! 1!!!! I got so angry we went for the exit. And Spoke to park services and was simply told there was nothing they could do. The park is crowded. And yet there were still 5000 more people buying tickets. You would think if the park is beyond customer capacity they would stop selling tickets! TLDR: over 5 HOURS wait for a SINGLE ride. In the sun and heat.
Went there when I was little, probably fun for adults too, since a lot of the rides limited riders to teenagers and older. I has a lot of cool rides and stores, kids and adults will both love it. The only problem is the amount of people, on weekends and holidays, it is usually very, very, crowded, although not much on weekdays.
Very beautiful theme park.
很刺激f v b j h g g。 rtggv
Shenzhen Happy Valley
- Nearby Attractions
- Wanfu Square
- Liutang Park
- Dashahe Park
- Shui Du International Health Club
- Buji Park
- NanMen YiFang
- Wonder World
- Pingluanshan Park
- Xili Sports Center
- Shiyaling Park
- Shenzhen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Shenzhen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Shenzhen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Shenzhen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Shenzhen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Shenzhen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Shenzhen