How to Reach Shenzhen
The Easiest Way to Reach Shenzhen
HOW TO GET TO SHENZHEN
- By Air: Shenzhen Baoan International Airport, located about 32kms away from the city has more than 110 domestic and 14 international services. Some of the destinations include Hangzhou, Beijing, Singapore, Sydney, Bangkok, Seoul and Kuala Lumpur. You can reach the city from the airport by Shuttles or Taxis.
- By Train: Shenzhen has three railway stations – Shenzhen Railway Station, Shenzhen North Railway station and Shenzhen West Railway Station, each linking other cities towards that respective direction. A number of trains depart every from these stations to other domestic destinations like Beijing, Zhengzhou, Hefei, Jiujiang, Wuhan, Changsha, Guangzhou, Zhaoqing, Shaoguan, Maoming, Heyuan, Meizhou and Shantou.
- By Bus: Shenzhen has more than 40 bus and coach stations operating long-distance services to other cities in Mainland China, Macau and Hong Kong.
- By Ship/Jet Foil: Shenzhen is served by eight ports. Shekou Port and Fuyong Port are two of them which cater to the passengers from Hong Kong, Macau, Kowloon and Zhuhai through waterways.
HOW TO GET AROUND SHENZHEN
- By Bus: Shenzhen has an excellent bus service connecting different parts of the city. The ticket price is between 1-3 yuan.
- By Subway: A five-line subway network operates between 6:30AM to 11PM (The service may be extended up to midnight during festival and other important national holidays). It has ticket fares varying between 1 yuan and 4 yuan based on the distance.
- By Taxi: Different color-coded taxies run throughout the city serving the people. The green coloured ones run in the SEZ while the yellow and red ones are operated in the town. The fares vary between the services in the SEZ and the city.
Modes of Transportation in Shenzhen
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Shenzhen. The most preferred mode of transport in Shenzhen is Working from Home.
Average distance: 6.93 km Average time: 30.5 min
Walking 23.08%Walking 23.67 min Overall average time for 2.67 kms 23.67 min
Train/Metro 23.08%Train 20 min Walking 10 min Waiting 2.33 min Overall average time for 7.43 kms 32.33 min
Car 23.08%Driving 28.33 min Walking 4 min Overall average time for 9.67 kms 32.33 min
Bus/Trolleybus 7.69%Bus 30 min Waiting 5 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 10 kms 40 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Zhangjiajie
- How To Reach Urumqi
- How To Reach Wuhan
- How To Reach Sanya
- How To Reach Luoyang
- How To Reach Lanzhou
- How To Reach Zhuhai
- How To Reach Kunming
- How To Reach Pingyao
- How To Reach Lijiang
- Cities Near Shenzhen
- How To Reach Beijing
- How To Reach Shanghai
- How To Reach Shenyang
- How To Reach Xian
- How To Reach Qingdao
- How To Reach Huangshan
- How To Reach Nanning
- How To Reach Wuxi
- How To Reach Changchun
- How To Reach Xiamen