Lianhua Mountain ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Lianhuashan Town, Panyu District, Guangzhou, 511400, China., Shenzhen
- Phone: +860-2084861298
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Park, Walking Area, Statue, Family And Kids
Lianhua Mountain Park is Shenzhen city’s main and most central park. Spread over 150 hectares of urban bush land; the park is located at the northern end of the Futian central access. People come here early morning or on Sundays in large family groups. Large aerobics groups operate to loud music, group of people enjoy badminton. You can witness a man walking down the path inscribing Tang dynasty poetry in the ever-evaporating water with an enormous brush. You reach the top of the mountain after a not so challenging walk and see a large bronze statue of Deng Xiaoping striding over the city. Down the mountain, ballroom dancers do the tango, you’ll find a group of belly dancers wiggle and large men lay into each other with bamboo staves and swords. Highlights and must sees include:
- Shenzhen city’s main and most central park, over 150 hectares.
- Aerobics groups, people playing badminton, belly dancers and various other activities.
- Large bronze statue of Deng Xiaoping at the top, striding over the city.
Lianhua Mountain Park Travel Tips
- Carry a water bottle and some refreshments along.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lianhua Mountain Park
- Entry is Free.
How to Reach Lianhua Mountain Park
- Walk or hire a taxi.
- Ask a local for the bus details.
- HePing Guan, Party fishing, Lian Xiang Lou.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
5.4% of people who visit Shenzhen include Lianhua Mountain Park in their plan
50% of people start their Lianhua Mountain Park visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lianhua Mountain Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lianhua Mountain Park