Lychee ParkCurrently Open
- Address: No.1009 Hongli Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518028, China Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86755-82095655
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
The Lychee Park in the Futian area of Shenzhen is a wonderful park of an urban fabrication that is made out of a few lovely structures and finished greenhouses. Here is an enchanted, excellent botanic world, which has a wide accumulation of more than 40 families and around 30 types of plants including perennials, globules, woody plants, foliage plants, decorative plants, greeneries and cocoa plants. The Lychee Park in Shenzhen has its own brand of unique charm.
Highlights and must see includes:
- Beautiful gardens
- More than 40 genuses
- 30 species of plants
How to Reach Lychee Park
- Hire a taxi.
- Ask a local for the bus details .
- Cave noodle shop
- Shunde guy tianxin Restaurant
- Golden Sea Chinese Restaurant
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Lychee Park Address: No.1009 Hongli Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518028, China
- Lychee Park Contact Number: +86755-82095655
- Lychee Park Timing: 08:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Best time to visit Lychee Park(preferred time): 11:30 am - 06:30 pm
- Time required to visit Lychee Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
6.37% of people who visit Shenzhen include Lychee Park in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
95% of people start their Lychee Park visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lychee Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lychee Park
People normally club together Hua Qiang Bei Commercial Street and Minsk World while planning their visit to Lychee Park.