Oct East Shenzhen, Shenzhen
About Oct East Shenzhen, Shenzhen
Oct East Shenzhen, Shenzhen - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: DaMeiSha, Shenzhen, China.
Ticket Price: 220 CNY
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
Added 2.2K times in trip plans
Garden, Theme Park, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Adventure, Valley, Resort
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
OCT East (Overseas Chinese town east) is a leisure tourist resort combining natural and artificial landscapes and many attractions. Located in Dameisha, Shenzhen, it is spread over 9 square km and offers luxury hotels, golf courses, sports facilities, concert arenas and amusement parks. OCT East consists of two major theme parks; The Ecoventure valley and the Tea stream resort valley. The Ecoventure valley consists of five main theme areas: the Breakers lagoon, the Seafield village, the Rapids forest, Adventure Canyon and the Peak highland. There is also a splendid giant waterfall at the entrance of the Ecoventure valley, which is the largest seashore waterfall in China. The tea stream resort valley has 4 different themed areas: the Ancient tea town, Interlaken, the Wetland garden and the Sanzhou tea garden. The theme areas also boast of a water golf driving range, an indoor tennis stadium with an opening roof, and the OCT East theatre. Highlights and must sees include:
- A leisure tourist complex spread over 9 square km.
- The Ecoventure valley: Breakers lagoon, the Seafield village, the Rapids forest, Adventure Canyon and the Peak highland.
- The Giant waterfall, China’s largest seashore waterfall.
- The Tea stream resort valley: the Ancient tea town, Interlaken, the Wetland garden and the Sanzhou tea garden.
- Water golf driving range, an indoor tennis stadium and the OCT East theatre.
- The Aqua Show: water-based music and dance show every night.
Oct East Shenzhen Ticket Prices
- The Ecoventure valley only: CNY 150
- The Tea stream resort valley only: CNY 130
- Joint Ticket: CNY 220
Oct East Shenzhen Opening and Closing Hours
- The Ecoventure valley: 9:30am–6:30pm (half an hour earlier in holidays).
- The Tea Stream Resort Valley: 9:00am-6:00pm (half an hour earlier in holidays).
- Evening Show: 6:00-10:30pm.
How To reach Oct East Shenzhen by Public Transport
To the Ecoventure valley (Daxiagu) stop:
- Bus J1
- Tour Bus 6
- Airport Bus route 6
Restaurants Near Oct East Shenzhen
- YiGe DiFang ShengHuoGuan, Dangui Xuan (Tea), Lao HaErBin SiFang Cai 1898.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Oct East Shenzhen, Shenzhen Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Seg Electronics Market
- Seg Plaza
- Sheraton Shenzhen Futian Hotel Hotel
- Hilton Shenzhen Futian
- Lee Garden Inn
- Ztl Hotel Shenzen
- Metropark Hotel Shenzhen
- Century Plaza Hotel
- Shenzhen Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Shenzhen
- What to See in 48 Hours in Shenzhen
- What to See in 72 Hours in Shenzhen
- How to Spend 5 Days in Shenzhen
- How to Spend 6 Days in Shenzhen
- How to Spend 7 Days in Shenzhen