Oct East ShenzhenCurrently Closed
- Address: DaMeiSha, Shenzhen, China.
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +867-5525031868
- Ticket Price: 220 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Theme Park, Waterfall, Family And Kids, Adventure, Valley, Resort
Oct East Shenzhen - Review
OCT East (Overseas Chinese town east) is a leisure tourist resort combining natural and artificial landscapes and many attractions. Located in Dameisha, Shenzhen, it is spread over 9 square km and offers luxury hotels, golf courses, sports facilities, concert arenas and amusement parks. OCT East consists of two major theme parks; The Ecoventure valley and the Tea stream resort valley. The Ecoventure valley consists of five main theme areas: the Breakers lagoon, the Seafield village, the Rapids forest, Adventure Canyon and the Peak highland. There is also a splendid giant waterfall at the entrance of the Ecoventure valley, which is the largest seashore waterfall in China. The tea stream resort valley has 4 different themed areas: the Ancient tea town, Interlaken, the Wetland garden and the Sanzhou tea garden. The theme areas also boast of a water golf driving range, an indoor tennis stadium with an opening roof, and the OCT East theatre. Highlights and must sees include:
- A leisure tourist complex spread over 9 square km.
- The Ecoventure valley: Breakers lagoon, the Seafield village, the Rapids forest, Adventure Canyon and the Peak highland.
- The Giant waterfall, China’s largest seashore waterfall.
- The Tea stream resort valley: the Ancient tea town, Interlaken, the Wetland garden and the Sanzhou tea garden.
- Water golf driving range, an indoor tennis stadium and the OCT East theatre.
- The Aqua Show: water-based music and dance show every night.
Oct East Shenzhen Ticket Prices
- The Ecoventure valley only: CNY 150
- The Tea stream resort valley only: CNY 130
- Joint Ticket: CNY 220
Oct East Shenzhen Opening and Closing Hours
- The Ecoventure valley: 9:30am–6:30pm (half an hour earlier in holidays).
- The Tea Stream Resort Valley: 9:00am-6:00pm (half an hour earlier in holidays).
- Evening Show: 6:00-10:30pm.
How To reach Oct East Shenzhen by Public Transport
To the Ecoventure valley (Daxiagu) stop:
- Bus J1
- Tour Bus 6
- Airport Bus route 6
Restaurants Near Oct East Shenzhen
- YiGe DiFang ShengHuoGuan, Dangui Xuan (Tea), Lao HaErBin SiFang Cai 1898.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Oct East Shenzhen
84.36% of people who visit Shenzhen include Oct East Shenzhen in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
82.69% of people start their Oct East Shenzhen visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Oct East Shenzhen
78.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oct East Shenzhen
Oct East Shenzhen Map
Oct East Shenzhen Trips
Oct East Shenzhen, Shenzhen Reviews
All QuestionsOct east shenzhen
- United Methodist Church
- Harvest Bowl
- St Mary Mission
- Faith Baptist Church
- Tecumseh Community Lutheran Church
- First Baptist Church
- Tecumseh Opera House
- Tecumseh Municipal Airport
- City Offices
- Grace Episcopal Church
- Tecumseh City Library
- Burlington Northern Santa Fe
- Tecumseh Public Library
- St Andrew's Parish Hall
- Oak Valley Paintings