Sea World, ShenzhenCurrently Open
- Address: 3F-313A, Seaview plaza, Taizi Road, Shekou, Shenzhen, China.
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +867-5526839388
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Hotel, Cafe, Restaurant, Entertainment, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
About Sea World, Shenzhen
Shekou Sea World is an exciting hotel and entertainment area designed around the ship ‘Minghua’. The Ship was a luxury yacht belonging to the then French president, Charles De Gaulle. In 1973, the ship was permanently anchored at Shekou and renamed ‘Minghua’ from ‘Anceveller’.
With a height of 9 decks and a length of 168 meters, the Sea world at Shekou now boasts of a 3-D cinema, a four-star hotel, a nightclub, a 1000 m2 lobby, a 2000 m2 Café Lounge and a fully-equipped gymnasium. Along with the Sea World Café Bars, the site also has X-Ta-Sea, which has pool tables, foosball, live sports on display and live music from Tuesday to Saturday. The site is lit up festively during the evenings and the seats are designed to look like whale tails. The Sea world is full of life and excitement and continues to attract hordes of foreign and domestic tourists regularly. Highlights and must sees include:
- An exciting hotel and entertainment area designed around a former luxury ship ‘Minghua’.
- International restaurants, coffee shops, bars and interesting gift shops.
- 3-D cinema, a Four-star hotel, a nightclub, a 2000 m2 Café Lounge and a fully-equipped gymnasium.
- Sea World Café Bars and X-Ta-Sea.
Sea World Information
- Try to reach early to get the best seats to enjoy the sunset at the site.
How To reach Sea World by Public Transport
- Buses to the location:Bus no K204, 204, N4, 355, 22, 20, 105, 122, 230.
Restaurants Near Sea World
- George & Dragon British Pub
- Gold Coast Restaurant & Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Sea World
80.35% of people who visit Shenzhen include Sea World in their plan
5 PM - 6 PM
30.71% of people plan their visit to Sea World between 5 PM - 6 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Sea World
79.69% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sea World
Sea World, Shenzhen Reviews
i like square