Shenzhen Bay Park
- Address: Extends from the Mangrove Ecological Park in the east to the bank of Shenzhen Bay Checkpoint in the west, Shenzhen, China
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Hiking Trail, Biking Trail, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
Shenzhen Bay Park - Review
Shenzhen Bay Park is the longest beachfront stop in Shenzhen, which is open for all. The 9km ocean side park incorporates 13 territorial ranges for amusement, games, touring and recreation. Along with the beautiful gardens, there are a couple of small shops where one can buy refreshments. There is an impressive column at one end, which was the cauldron for the 2011 Universaaide. This spot offers excellent views into the open end of the stadium of the fantastic sports complex. The Shenzhen Bay Park is a perfect place to visit to get fresh air, for bike riding, hiking, photography, and bird watching. The site boasts of a unique charm, and it will leave with you with a lifetime of fond memories.
Highlights and must see includes:
- Suspension bridge connecting Hong Kong with China.
- 13 regional parks
- It incorporates the Mangrove Seashore Ecology Park
- A beautiful garden from where you can view across to Hong Kong.
Shenzhen Bay Park Information
- Kite flying is not allowed, to protect the humming birds.
- You can hire a bike or a bicycle.
Shenzhen Bay Park Hours
- Recommeded time to vist is 10:00am – 3:00pm.
- Please enquire before you visit.
How To reach Shenzhen Bay Park by Public Transport
- Hire a taxi.
- Walk or ask a local.
Restaurants Near Shenzhen Bay Park
- Tequila coyote cantina
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shenzhen Bay Park
9.74% of people who visit Shenzhen include Shenzhen Bay Park in their plan
50% of people start their Shenzhen Bay Park visit around 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Shenzhen Bay Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shenzhen Bay Park
People normally also visit Shenzhen Window Of The World while planning their trip to Shenzhen Bay Park.
People also prefer to start their day with Shenzhen Bay Park.
Shenzhen Bay Park Trips
19 Views21 Days 20 Nights21 Day Trip to Xian, Beijing, Zhangjiajie, Shenzhen, Guangzhou from MelbourneBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Xian, Beijing, Zhangjiajie, Shenzhen, Guangzhou