Shenzhen Garden Show ParkCurrently Closed
- Address: Intersection of Shennan Avenue and Qiaocheng East Road, Futian District, Shenzhen 518040, China
- Timings: 06:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +86755-82829075
- Ticket Price: 70 CNY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Family And Kids, Nature
Shenzhen Garden Show Park - Review
Shenzhen Garden Show Park is a colossal patio nursery with a range of 660,000 square meters. It was opened as the site of an international garden exhibition in 2004. The place runs from delicately undulating to truly soaking and contains plants in a wide range of styles, not only Chinese but from all over the world. The Jiangnan style patio nurseries manufactured around lakes in the northeast corner is a beautiful place. On a trip to the site, you must visit the hot houses and trip the slope past the waterfall to the pagoda on top of the slope. Perspectives back to Hong Kong are fantastic on a sunny morning. A further 242 steps will take you to the highest point of the pagoda.
Highlights and must see includes:
- Wide range of plants in all different styles from over the world.
- Jiangnan style patio nurseries, which are built around the lakes.
- The hot houses
- Waterfall, on the top of the pagoda.
- Kite flying
How To reach Shenzhen Garden Show Park by Public Transport
- Walk or hire a taxi.
- Ask a local.
Restaurants Near Shenzhen Garden Show Park
- Novotel Shenzhen Bauhinia
- Enchanted Garden Restaurant\
- Sabatini Ristorante Italiano
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Shenzhen before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Shenzhen and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Shenzhen Garden Show Park
26.91% of people who visit Shenzhen include Shenzhen Garden Show Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
43.28% of people start their Shenzhen Garden Show Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Shenzhen Garden Show Park
90.51% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shenzhen Garden Show Park